Status
Not open for further replies.

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1532423726647.png

The person who ddos me and crashed me while I was at the PD being restrained for 30 minutes + we're minging as they we're no admin on the server. I know the exact player who ddos'd me which is the same who headshotted me trought the wall. This player is asian and seems very good with informatic and C++ as they we're talking about this. I also got restrained for 30+ minutes and he took my internet down multiple time. The player who DDOS'D me is MIGUEL ESCOBAR, he was talking about it and crashed me multiples times when i was saying he had no money or just after he had lost a raid against me. I than said he was a broke boy and they arrested also misterjokeman for no reason. I was at supermarket buying food when these all switched to police after fail attempt to raid and they arrested me for no reason. I wasn't even at the red warehouse when and they just showed up starting arresting me. He crashed my internet 4 times. I was getting massive connection intos and now i have internet because i am on a proxy. I think this must be taken seriously. Deadsandman was kinda trolling with them also but he was less worst

Your Steam Name: hells ( I was with clint, misterthejokeman ) they also noticed my internet crash at random times as this kid was showing up
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:443480167
Your Character Name: ethan frost

Target Steam Name:
STEAM_1:1:443480167 immigrant =)

STEAM_1:1:433212127 Matt Rea ( Should be blacklisted as the last few weeks i saw him always being a fail cop ) ( he got mltiple warning points & report on him ) https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/matt-reas-ban-appeal.11927/ https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/matt-reas-ban-appeal.11542/
Guy who DDOSED ME : STEAM_1:1:151957280 ( MIGUEL ESCOBAR ) STEAM_0:1:151957280 ( Talking about it with matt rea and immigrant and laughin before the attempt crash i had before he was also talking about how powerful his critical bott thing didnt understand well as english not main language ( also led the police to me even if i was hiding on the second floor of fashion shop crouched under the bar table npc and he led them to me because i was buying food at supermarket and jokeman told me they started troling as cops cause of there fail raid ) ( it might also be matt rea that ddosed me to make me crash after 35 minutes detained being asked stupid questions because he make report for player that d/c during detained so he might be crashing them as well. i couldnt connect for like 2 hour until i get a proxy and posted this on 3G internet while my internet is down again because him or (180% sure is escobar) escobar keep targetting my internet. He than later morning 6:30 talking again about DDOS in OOC chat, as he just got unbanned from a long ass ban hes already cancer to the server. he was insulting multiple people at town hall right now nad kept on talking about ddos in ooc and saying how shitty garrysmod was to him. He his banned in every of his game. Obvious . as i told him multiple time to stop talking about ddosing in ooc, he just afk in front of me and tried to crash me but it didnt work since im a vpn. This guy need ip ban for hacking, ddosing, fail rping, job switching, ftlv ( lost 140k crafting stuff )

[06:26] (OOC) Miguel Escobar: everybody watch out, Hells is threatening to dox me and call police to my house!!! I'm so incredibly scared, im shaking!
[NOTICE] If you want to support the server and enhance your game experience, you can purchase Premium Membership! Go to MonolithServers.com/store or type !store in the chat!
[06:27] (OOC) misterjokeman: Miguel didn't you just get unbanned?
Some of your settings may reduce visual quality on high detailed models, and even crash your game.
The following settings can be affected:
r_drawmodeldecals: 1 (If you're crashing from shooting cars, set this to 0.)
mat_specular: 1 (Recommended: 1)
mat_bumpmap: 1 (Recommended: 1)
You can disable this message by typing 'sgm_ignore_warnings 1' in console.
[CITY BROADCAST] A city-wide emergency state has been declared by Joseph Marx with the reason: warranted raid
[NOTICE] Do you want to join our team and contribute by administrating this server? Check the requirements by typing '!howtoapply' in the chat!
[06:29] (AD) Sabir Zafirah: Giving Away free stuff for the new player ( must be lvl 1 to 25 ) !!!!!!!! Come to hospital.

He did not learn from his last long BAN i think.

Prove that he has vision : Multiples vac bans and when I entered his steam id on google it linked me that he got banned for aim vision wall http://i68.tinypic.com/2m43x2o.png

note to miguel escobar, i will contact fbi if you ddos me one more time

Request reason: 35 minutes detained, minging when isaac got offline and no admins online, ddosing, wall vision and also detaining for no reason and more than 15 minutes.
When did the situation occur?: 3:55-5:35 AM est the attack started immediatly when i started to had beef with immigrant, matt rea, and escobar
Your evidence to support your claim: PICS ABOVE and detained time ( misterjokeman and clint witneses ) will also get the waterboy name
Additional members involved/witnessing:
clint misterjokeman etc ( getting waterboy name as he was witness also )

I really think matt rea should be blacklisted from cops for a while, as hes always there when no admins online having fun arresting people for no reason making him think hes a big man. also think that escobar deserve perm for wall vision, finding me where it is impossible that u could and ddosing my internet multiples time, talking bout how strong his booter is.

Last edited:

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

http://i68.tinypic.com/2m43x2o.png

on top of that of all the time that they took me down, I lost all my crafting equipment ( 130K + ) the logs will show I spawned them at around 4:45 am before they start hitting me hard i also have picture but will post refund request in the appropriated forum

Last edited:

MiguelThaGangsta

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So, I would love to see your evidence of me threatening to DDOS you, Oh wait... You have none, because I didn't. Secondly, pulling out your ethernet to get a screenshot of you "being ddos'd) really isn't hard. Anyways, now we know you have 0 evidence of me "threatening to ddos" you, lets bring your threats to dox, swat and get an admin to perm ban me. Both videos shown here Video 1 Video 2. Explain that and provide evidence of me threatening to ddos you and I would be very delighted to see it. (Just note the chat logs he put in chat were after he said what he said in the videos, I put that in chat to tease him about the fact I know for a fact he doesn't know how to get someones dox.)
Many thanks, Miguel.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

He his banned in every of his game. Obvious . as i told him multiple time to stop talking about ddosing in ooc, he just afk in front of me and tried to crash me but it didnt work since im a vpn.

You've provided no evidence for this.

Multiples vac bans and when I entered his steam id on google it linked me that he got banned for aim vision wall http://i68.tinypic.com/2m43x2o.png

I searched the same thing, and found nothing - I don't get why you are trying to stir this problem without bringing out any evidence.

I really think matt rea should be blacklisted from cops for a while, as hes always there when no admins online having fun arresting people for no reason making him think hes a big man. also think that escobar deserve perm for wall vision, finding me where it is impossible that u could and ddosing my internet multiples time, talking bout how strong his booter is.

Yet again, no evidence.

Here we go.

The person you are reporting has provided video evidence that you were harassing and threatening this guy, making fun that he might be Asian as you have even stated in your report, just because he's Asian doesn't mean he is negative, that's utterly ridiculous.

If you can't provide any evidence that Miguel has done anything to you, then I'll have to go with the other story as yours does not add up whatsoever, you state he has multiple VAC bans but I'm only seeing one, and after searching this guy up, I found nothing regarding banned for "aim vision wall" - I don't appreciate lying.

Also, your name in the report is "Ethan Frost", but in-game it's Sabir. Why is your story so fucked up?

Awaiting evidence.

MiguelThaGangsta

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also note I am not asian, that is not me in my avatar, everything in my profile is a joke (except for the part about cheap games, hmu if you want some poggers) the VAC ban was from CSGO, which in its self is completely irrelevant to this whole situation.

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It is also on the picture I highlighted it with red i also have nothing against asian and was talking i-c. but i can tell you 280% he crashed me mulltiples time. what kind of evidence do you need ? ethan frost sorry im just used to this name thats why. its a little normal after 35 minutes being arrested for no reason with jokeman that we raged about your i-c look

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

It is also on the picture I highlighted it with red i also have nothing against asian and was talking i-c. but i can tell you 280% he crashed me mulltiples time. what kind of evidence do you need ? ethan frost sorry im just used to this name thats why. its a little normal after 35 minutes being arrested for no reason with jokeman that we raged about your i-c look

There's one ban, not multiple. You need evidence of a video such as what the person you are reporting has provided - which has incriminated your side entirely as you're threatening this guy with a perma ban (you're not a staff member - by the way!) and harassing him.

Furthermore, you were talking about his avatar and attempting to insult his IRL look - even though that isn't him. Continuing to lie to me will result in a long ban.

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Alrighty, but harassing him ? He followed the cops as not even a cop inside swat truck and was in the interview room with me the whole 35 minutes he was the one harassing me. He kept on being w the cops when i was arrestseed and talking bad ? I said two word and im the one harassing i see the clip show 30 second of the 3 hour. as you wish your the one taking the decision here so i really cant contradict what your saying even if what happen is just terrible for an active player to see someone like this on the server, if you prefer this kind of rp im not the one who decide. my refund request got declined lost 140k of equipment and itnernet down ? while trying to passive rp i have not even 20 kill in like 300 hour ? helping new players every day ? okay your the boss anyway. He probably really happy now and you will realize sooner or later what kind of RP this players brings.

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Alrighty, but harassing him ? He followed the cops as not even a cop inside swat truck and was in the interview room with me the whole 35 minutes he was the one harassing me. He kept on being w the cops when i was arrestseed and talking bad ? I said two word and im the one harassing i see the clip show 30 second of the 3 hour
Again, empty words with no evidence AT ALL. What can I do with your words?

MiguelThaGangsta

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If anything in this situation I feel as though you are digging yourself a deeper hole, You have 0 evidence of me doing anything and as stated above you have threatened to DDOS me, dox me, and SWAT me and you have also bullied me based on my looks yet that is not me in my avatar. I understand you may be mad but please do note during that whole situation earlier I was not a cop, I had no choice in whether to let you go. You attempted to RDM me and I called the cops to where you were. In this situation and due to those threats I feel as though you should be removed from the community, whether permanently or for a short period of time it's not up to me, but those threats are really out of order.

MiguelThaGangsta

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You was in the interview room for all of 5 minutes before you turned off your internet, stop with the lies. I do have evidence of you timing out, and evidence of the time where you timed out me being ingame not ddosing you. JUST STOP LYING!

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think this is getting out of hand when it comes to remaining professional on a report.

Due to the evidence we have of you making serious threats to another player, in no way or shape are these in character, you will be punished. Whether it is a perma ban, that is up to @Gurrazor when he can decide, but it will be for at least a month. We cannot allow anyone to make any other individual uncomfortable or threatening to do ridiculous things. There is no evidence provided to believe that @MiguelThaGangsta is the one harassing, doxxing or doing any of these slanderous things.

Player report denied, you will be banned for 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.