LV

Steam Name: INSTALL_GAY.EXE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Character Name: Jesse Michael

Target Steam Name: Zodiac987
Target Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29287655
Target Character Name: Eldar

Reason:
Eldar publicly mentioned someones ban history in the OOC chat. Also, @Angryhalobird did nothing but blacklist him from OOC. I have heard multiple players complain about "The Lost Guardians" and their privilege as In-Game players because of their Admin/Mod members. I was recently in a sit with Angryhalobird as Admin and Eldar as a player, because Eldar decided to kill me, during the sit, i asked Eldar his reason for killing me, his response was "Because I don't like you", Angryhalobird witnessed this and still did nothing. Now i have no evidence of this, but i'm using it as an example of the bias verdicts The Lost Guardians' Admin/Mod members give. I would also like to point out the fact that such members as TheJD and Eldar, have personally targeted me because of a past OOC incident/report that was made against TheJD and ended in his resignation/demotion, therefor bringing out of game knowledge and incidents into game. I have heard many reports about The Lost Guardians having bias sits, spectating/Meta-Gaming as a Mod/Admin and being in discord chats with In-game members and Admin/Mods. When i posted in OOC stating that a blacklist was a very light punishment and it should have been a ban, i was also blacklisted from the OOC for a week. I then !pm'd Angryhalobird saying that he only got blacklisted and letting him know i was going to be making a forum report and that he would be involved, he then replied patronizing me about it saying "I envy your report", which if i'm correct is player disrespect. Even after Eldar was asked to stop in OOC he stilled continued before his blacklisting. I think that revealing any detail of someones ban history, whether you are an Admin, Mod or ex Mod/Admin, is completely unacceptable and deserves more punishment than a blacklisting. I also think given Angryhalobirds history of bias verdicts and sits, should mean a demotion. The first image is Eldars post about "please no hackers" ban history and the second image is Angryhalobirds disrespect towards me.

When did the situation occur:
Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Time zone (GMT+11)
Tuesday, 12 February 2019, 3:45 pm(Roughly)

Witnesses: Many that were on the server at the time, basically everyone that saw @Eldar987 post in OOC.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright Mr. Install, this is what happened. I was the only staff member online at the time and what happened was there was a unjust raid that had which involved my org.I took care of it, then I got 10 people complaining on OOC chat about it, blacklist all that I can. Then Eldar starts to throw some shade so I issue a blacklist then you guys kept on complaining. Then he decided to type a verbal response with an ad. Then all of GS9 starts blowing up about it, took care of that and issued a ban. I have instructed the org I was in to not do that again or they will be severely punished. So I apologize if this made you anger but I was the only staff member online when the complains came in. I also will get some of my video evidence up there. Please Wait because it will take a little bit of time to process. So if you want some details or anything please inform me.

Last edited:

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: INSTALL_GAY.EXE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Character Name: Jesse Michael

Target Steam Name: Zodiac987
Target Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29287655
Target Character Name: Eldar

Reason:
Eldar publicly mentioned someones ban history in the OOC chat. Also, @Angryhalobird did nothing but blacklist him from OOC. I have heard multiple players complain about "The Lost Guardians" and their privilege as In-Game players because of their Admin/Mod members. I was recently in a sit with Angryhalobird as Admin and Eldar as a player, because Eldar decided to kill me, during the sit, i asked Eldar his reason for killing me, his response was "Because I don't like you", Angryhalobird witnessed this and still did nothing. Now i have no evidence of this, but i'm using it as an example of the bias verdicts The Lost Guardians' Admin/Mod members give. I would also like to point out the fact that such members as TheJD and Eldar, have personally targeted me because of a past OOC incident/report that was made against TheJD and ended in his resignation/demotion, therefor bringing out of game knowledge and incidents into game. I have heard many reports about The Lost Guardians having bias sits, spectating/Meta-Gaming as a Mod/Admin and being in discord chats with In-game members and Admin/Mods. When i posted in OOC stating that a blacklist was a very light punishment and it should have been a ban, i was also blacklisted from the OOC for a week. I then !pm'd Angryhalobird saying that he only got blacklisted and letting him know i was going to be making a forum report and that he would be involved, he then replied patronizing me about it saying "I envy your report", which if i'm correct is player disrespect. Even after Eldar was asked to stop in OOC he stilled continued before his blacklisting. I think that revealing any detail of someones ban history, whether you are an Admin, Mod or ex Mod/Admin, is completely unacceptable and deserves more punishment than a blacklisting. I also think given Angryhalobirds history of bias verdicts and sits, should mean a demotion. The first image is Eldars post about "please no hackers" ban history and the second image is Angryhalobirds disrespect towards me.

View attachment 5817View attachment 5818

When did the situation occur:
Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Time zone (GMT+11)
Tuesday, 12 February 2019, 3:45 pm(Roughly)

Witnesses: Many that were on the server at the time, basically everyone that saw @Eldar987 post in OOC.

Wow this player report is all over the place! Get some organization in your text please, jeez.

1. The sit you mentioned (which is nearly 2 weeks old now) is when you came into the Belinni Family (Our allies) base without permission from us. We asked you to leave multiple times with three rifles in your face from @Chef @The JD and I. You instead said "You can't do that!!! x3" Rather than leave you disobeyed commands and were killed. No reason needed besides that, and yes I don't like you ;) hence why you were asked to leave under FearRP.

2. I AM blacklisted.

3. I am also banned for "Circumventing a ooc blacklist." for 1 day. For making this comment in /ad (Which could be argued very much that this is a IC shit talk which is more than allowed as it was not directly related to anything I said in OOC.)

4. Uhm? It's not at all a secret that Cookie (Jack Everadon) is a troublemaker. Staff have warned me he has a record and to stay clear of him if I don't want issues during our war with 14k Triads awhile back. As a staff member I viewed over 50 notes/punishments daily. I don't specifically remember his punishments.

5. I can't speak for AngryHaloBird's actions but what I can say is that at no point in time has favoristim ever been shown towards our members in anyway from the staff that are in the org. You really think the CM's are naive enough not to check up on that given my views against certain members of the CM team? Trust me, the staff team is monitored with what they do and how they do it pretty regularly. Angry also does not have a "Record" of bias opinions.

Try again, love the baiting from GS9 here, you guys sure are some sore losers. Here's some of your boy's "Please" responses:

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

U two were in the same discord as you "Blacklisted Eldar" and then he proceeded to talk in OOC again 2 minutes later after you "Blacklisted" him. And then had no choice but to "Ban" him after all of GS9 needed to confront you about it. Keep in mind Eldar and Halo being in the same discord (Unmuted) the entire time...

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

U two were in the same discord as you "Blacklisted Eldar" and then he proceeded to talk in OOC again 2 minutes later after you "Blacklisted" him. And then had no choice but to "Ban" him after all of GS9 needed to confront you about it. Keep in mind Eldar and Halo being in the same discord (Unmuted) the entire time...

Yes, he's an ORG member. Yes, we were in the same discord (which is totally allowed per Mono rules btw.). He enforced the rules and I am blacklisted and banned...so whats the problem? If this a report on Angry make a staff report. If not, keep blowing smoke.He was the ONLY staff member online to deal with the numerous reports 80+ players tend to bring.

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

1. I didn't need permission from you to be in the Warehouse, as the owner renting already gave me keys. The he revoked them because of you guys.

2. and 3. A blacklist and 1 day ban is a light punishment for what you did, also saying you don't like me and using that as a reason to initiate any kind of mugging, hold up or killing is an OOC basis and can't be used In-Game, you basically just admitted that you target me for personal reasons.

4. Whether or not a player has a record of bad behavior is not your place to point out, especially publicly in the OOC. It's disgusting to say the least. You are using someones history as a way to insult or get back at them. Very inappropriate.

5. Angry may not have a record of being bias with the Mods/Admins, but sure as hell does with the majority of the player base.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

My request is that Eldar gets more punishment for he has done. Angryhalobird demoted and maybe a suggestion that Admins/Mods can't be allowed in Orgs, as this type of thing will continuously come up and there will always be accusations, the best way to avoid it, is to have Admins/Mods not be in Orgs.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

caught red handed ---> Before After http://prntscr.com/mjw1ba

See the difference in the second sentence?

I believe that's called a typo my guy.
1. I didn't need permission from you to be in the Warehouse, as the owner renting already gave me keys. The he revoked them because of you guys.

2. and 3. A blacklist and 1 day ban is a light punishment for what you did, also saying you don't like me and using that as a reason to initiate any kind of mugging, hold up or killing is an OOC basis and can't be used In-Game, you basically just admitted that you target me for personal reasons.

4. Whether or not a player has a record of bad behavior is not your place to point out, especially publicly in the OOC. It's disgusting to say the least. You are using someones history as a way to insult or get back at them. Very inappropriate.

5. Angry may not have a record of being bias with the Mods/Admins, but sure as hell does with the majority of the player base.

1. You don't! You are 100% right. You do however, have to comply at gun point to leave the building under FearRP. Which you did not. What's your point here? Player targeting? We've had one interaction with you in which you broke FearRP and were killed. You were in the wrong, face it and move on. Also provide evidence or stop wasting time.

2. What exactly did I do? Lash back out at Cookie for his constant barrage of hate towards the staff team? Sure. I did that, no shame there. What do you think my punishment should be? A permaban? Get real. It was a very minor jab that I was punished for. Stop making mountains out of mole hills because you were killed. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

4. Maybe not, but I was already punished (Rather extensively at that) for it.

5. If that's the case shouldn't there have been multiple staff complaints that were accepted for it? Well there isn't because everything you are saying is anecdotal.

6. You GS9 boys really need to knock this shit off. Talking mad shit in game and on the forums, when you get smacked in game you INSTANTLY look for a reason or a rule to report that somehow makes you the victim. You can see from the SS's I posted it was fueled entirely because Angry voided a raid (That had nothing to do with GS9) because the cops had medics combat healing. You guys love starting shit, but when it dosen't work out for you, you grab the rulebook and skim it for the slightest sign of a rule break. You think you are going to get all of your enemies banned, what will happen is everyone participating in this will be banned. Trust me, it won't end well for any of us if this keeps up.

That's all I got, requesting thread lock for review.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

1. That is not our first encounter, you have attempted to mug me in the Mines, raided me in TrueNorth, tried to forcefully kick me out of 2 Warehouses which were rented by allies of mine. So yes, player targeting is correct. You are the type of player that makes me not want to play on this server and i don't believe i'm the only one.

2. It was not a minor jab, it was unacceptable, inappropriate and unprofessional.

4. You were not punished extensively, you got a 24 hour ban and an OOC blacklist.

5. Stop purple prosing (anecdotal), as a way of patronizing me.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If this were any other player, they would have a weeks ban.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Assuming that "everyone in the server" includes me, which may or may not be the case... "The whole of GS9" as you stated, complained in OOC, who also should've been blacklisted, while some were. Medics were combat healing during the raid, and Angry, instead of participating in the raid, spectated instead, as he was the only staff member on. The Police Department/Sheriff's Department also had no evidence which would entitle them for a warrant. Angry voided the situation because of those two rule breaks, and no punishment was given out. Instead of just keeping calm, getting evidence against this alleged rule break, yourself, and the rest of the GS9 organization (exaggeration) online at the time, complained in OOC chat. After being pervasively told to stop by Angry and myself. Eldar, also complaining, shit-talking, and "coming back" in OOC; Angry said in OOC "Eldar you're being blacklisted" to attempt and halt the complaining from GS9. Unfortunately, Angry wasn't able to complete the blacklist in 10 seconds, and Eldar typed in OOC again, which ensured more complaints. Angry, then blacklisted a couple of others from what I heard.

Key Points:
  • Angry spectated a raid because he was the only Staff Member online.
  • PD did not have evidence, plus medics were combat healing.
  • The situation was voided.
  • Complaints from the "police calling" party/GS9.
  • Eldar defending Angry and himself. (somewhat toxic)
  • The complaining ensued.
  • Angry threatened blacklists.
  • Angry stated that he was going to blacklist Eldar.
  • Eldar typed in OOC again.
  • Eldar was blacklisted.
  • Complaining stopped.
  • Eldar made a shit talk advertisement (in-character) about GS9.
  • Eldar was banned for evading an OOC blacklist (which is debatable) due to the pressure from GS9 about it.
  • The whole situation was over.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

May i point out A Sack O' Salt, that your title is Mentor, your job is to help new players, most of your posts in the OOC during the situation would be considered "Backseat Moderating", as it is not your place to post the things you did post and constantly do. Can i also point out that TheJD "Laugh reacted" this, which is disrespectful. He was mentioned once while i was pointing out Eldars personal targeting on me and has nothing else to do with him.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

May i point out A Sack O' Salt, that your title is Mentor, your job is to help new players, most of your posts in the OOC during the situation would be considered "Backseat Moderating", as it is not your place to post the things you did post and constantly do. Can i also point out that TheJD "Laugh reacted" this, which is disrespectful. He was mentioned once while i was pointing out Eldars personal targeting on me and has nothing else to do with him.
My title is a Mentor. And I've brought what you're defaming me for in this quote above up to Gregg, he claimed that as a Mentor I'm able to backseat moderate, that way Staff don't have to in OOC and can handle reports. These things you're bringing up are petty, and you're fishing for a rule that Angry has broken, all the while making a staff report in a player report. Also, you're not responding to the points I've made, instead, you're bringing up another irrelevant subject. I am no longer going to comment on this thread.

Last edited:

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, since I am also involved here I shall respond, One we never targeted you ooc wise the only other incident we had was at steel when we had you at gun point because you walked in on us and when we had three guns on you ordering you to comply you did not. Anyway on to this Angry had to his job as staff if other staff are on they would have handled it but since he was the only one on he still has an obligation as staff. I also find it quite insulting that you make a report for player disrespect when you disrespect me oocly every time I see you. You always try to bate out reports eldar and angry like everyone get flustered and they didn't mean any real disrespect I was there talking to them Ik what their intentions where and I know what yours are. also I laugh reacted, if you look at sam's ban appeal and the report on him the gs9 members did the same and I did not see any punishment to them.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You're entire org need to stop playing the victim. You cannot honestly expect the senior staff team to believe that you are all perfect angels being antagonized for no reason by various orgs. Every-time we lay low, you boys come start shit > You lose. > You talk shit > You bait people into breaking the rules ever so slightly so that you can post reports and get them banned.

Maybe The staff team just needs to forcefully end the war. It's just getting worse...and worse..

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You were never tagged in this post, you commented of your own free will with no real relevance, besides the fact that you are also part of The Lost Guardians, and this is exactly my point, it's higher up staff protecting other Lost Guardian members, which is unfair on other players. I don't understand your logic calling this petty, i think an ex Admin publicly shaming another player for their ban history is far from a petty act and i'm not fishing for any other rule broken by Angry other than what I've stated all along.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were never tagged in this post, you commented of your own free will with no real relevance, besides the fact that you are also part of The Lost Guardians, and this is exactly my point, it's higher up staff protecting other Lost Guardian members, which is unfair on other players. I don't understand your logic calling this petty, i think an ex Admin publicly shaming another player for their ban history is far from a petty act and i'm not fishing for any other rule broken by Angry other than what I've stated all along.

He was tagged by me, as the situation you mention specifically in which I "Target you" and Angry was "biased" he was one of the three individuals holding you at gun point.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Eldar. I am in no way a part of GS9! What part of that don't you understand?

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't do this because of GS9, it is not for them, it is for me and every other player that is unfairly treated by your org.

Status
Not open for further replies.