Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Randy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59977455
Your Character Name: Tyler Joelsky

Target Steam Name: ALONZO
Target SteamID: 76561198379096405
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Failrp i shot a guy for killing someone and then his friend tried to stab me (because i killed his friend) and failed i downed him and then This guy kills me for killing his friend and then ends his mate off which i do believe that is failrp
When did the situation occur?: 02/02/2020 10:30am
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/coqjv | https://streamable.com/qkhza

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Bloom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ace (my org member) killed someone and the police officer as seen in the video comes up to ace and kills him without trying to even attempt to arrest him even when ace wasnt much of a threat at that point.

I saw deshawn (ally) equip a machete so i was sure he was going to kill you, i was being kind so you wouldnt suspect anything and then he went for the kill. You then killed my ally so i killed you.

You killed my org member and an ally infront of me which gives me all the right to kill you.

Tyler Joelsky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ace (my org member) killed someone and the police officer as seen in the video comes up to ace and kills him without trying to even attempt to arrest him even when ace wasnt much of a threat at that point.

I saw deshawn (ally) equip a machete so i was sure he was going to kill you, i was being kind so you wouldnt suspect anything and then he went for the kill. You then killed my ally so i killed you.

You killed my org member and an ally infront of me which gives me all the right to kill you.
Im not reporting you for Killing Me i am reporting you for finishing your friend off which i believe is FailRP

Bloom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Im not reporting you for Killing Me i am reporting you for finishing your friend off which i believe is FailRP
Could also say the same for you with the evidence above.

No more comments i will let staff handle this.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Tyler Joelsky ,

Your Player Report is now under review. Please be patient while I review the evidence and claim provided.

Thread Locked for review.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To conclude,

The Player Report was dealt with on the server by myself as both users were online. The Reported user received two warning points for Fail Roleplay.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.