Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Michael
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41811196
Your Character Name: Ethan Oxford

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown [434]

Request reason: Person after nearly striking me with their vehicle was made code red tried to flee from the scrap yard and rammed into an officer vehicles pushing it into him. Officer opened fire on the vehicle and blew it up. One occupant was ejected but the driver remained in the vehicle at gun point and the disconnected. Person admitted in the video that they were going to leave. Note: did not have a weapon as I was revived because I got vdmed on an earlier traffic stop and did not have time to gear up.
When did the situation occur?: 2018-09-29 8:51 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

https://streamable.com/y9bd4 - Actual DC of the player

https://streamable.com/rkvxu - Video leading up showing that I was not camping the junkyard as the player accuses me of

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Adrian W

Last edited:

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I'm involved in this as I died and you can see me getting cuffed (I was in the GTR with the bank robber)

His steam name is [JDM] Kbsmoke (something along those lines) and his ingame name is Kyler Filander

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

this guy was quite the troublemaker yesturday, didnt seem like he wanted to follow server rules either

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The player's Steam ID should be: STEAM_0:0:84449353 . Although I am not 100% sure as there was no way for me to get the person's Steam ID as they disconnected and even though I made a report with evidence I was told to post on the forum due to the lack of staff on at the current time.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Charger that had stopped at the beginning of the clip was indeed camping junkyard, he was parked inside of the warehouse parking lot waiting for my vehicle to leave. You also cannot code red a vehicle on "attempting to run you over" when I was a good 3 feet away from your body, dealing no damage. I logged due to there being a lack of staff on, knowing that more rules were going to be broken. If staff members choose to ban me, that's fine with me. There were rules broken by other police officers, and I was not claiming that you were camping junkyard at all at anytime.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Reported individual has been banned for 1 day for LTARP.

Status
Not open for further replies.