Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Diabeetus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33984617
Your Character Name: Cory Häuse

Target Steam Name: InSaNe TriCkShOts
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461411769
Target Character Name (if known): [Unknown]

Request Reason: Player is cop baiting. He came up to me, punched me for no reason, and then ran away. Also lied to an staff member (Dr. TacticalBear) that I was combat tazing. It is clear from the video that I have my tazer out before they pull out their knife. The player then refused to drop their weapon in the PD when held at gun point by multiple officers, although the staff member took care of that part in game. I told Dr. TacticalBear that I got video of the cop baiting and would be uploading it here to the forums, and he provided me with the person's steamID so I could make this report
When did the situation occur?: March 28, 2020 @ 9:00 PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dr. TacticalBear
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Cory House
Your player report is under review.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Howdy, @Jaden1231231231
You are mentioned in this player report. You have 24-hours to respond or it will be handled without your input.

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I’m gonna start off with I have proof that I wasn’t lying about combat taxing. I showed the video to the admin so how would I do that if I was lying? Second off I have been having problems w my mike output and what I was saying to u was ur chief is annoying and the punch wasn’t meant for u to get mad or arrest me I was just in jail for 44 minutes I don’t see why I would wanna bait when there’s 2 cops in front of me. Adding on I diddnt want to pull out a machete on u. I was trying to run and be over w it cuz I was previously in jail for a long time so I wanted to leave. Also I punch everyone I talk to if u were to say “sir punchy me again and I’m arresting you” I would of walked away but u both pulled out tazers witch later forced me to use a machete. I’m not on my computer rn but if u want the clip I said u combat tazed bc from my p.o.v it looked like u pulled it out a little after I did. Also the reason I was talking to u about the chief is because he gave me 2 random warrants that day and arrested me for wreckless driving when he was on the wrong side of the road. This I believe (I’m not for sure) is one of my first interactions with you and if somebody punch’s you ur immediate reaction isn’t to tase then and get ready to put them in jail, u should give a Virbul warning and then arrest me. If u said to stop and I did it again that Is for sure cop baiting but in reality I was messing around as I always do.

Cory House

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

This I believe (I’m not for sure) is one of my first interactions with you and if somebody punch’s you ur immediate reaction isn’t to tase then and get ready to put them in jail, u should give a Virbul warning and then arrest me.

Okay, let's just think about this for a second.

Can you name me any country in the world where you can walk up to a uniformed police officer, punch him in the face, and expect to not be tazed, if not shot, and thrown in jail?

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This isn’t real life this is monolith RP. I gaurentee if you go up to 99% of the cops here’s and punch them they will warn you before arresting you right away in this game punching does 0 damage and in rp it is to go as I’m punching you but u should give warnings before tasing people and calling it “cop baiting”

Cory House

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Server rule 2.6.6

You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Cory House
Your player report has been accepted. The reported player has received the following:
  1. 1-warning point
  2. 16-hour console ban for too many warning points.
Thank you for your patience.
PR Accepted
Locked & Moved.​

Status
Not open for further replies.