Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Valasco
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84037661
Your Character Name: Jim Lahey

Target Steam Name: Dez
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131483746
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: I was in a shootout with the police. lots of cops around and finally after winning the gunfight. Dez Drives up in his car. sees a bunch of dead people and me with a vector. He proceeds to stop his car in the middle of all of it. stops for a few seconds then drives forward, i thought he left. but i kept hearing his car and sure enough he backs up and stops again. I gave plenty of time for him to realize what the situation was. After him not leaving the scene i got frustrated and fired one shot to tell him "Leave". He then took this as initiation and pulled around the corner to gun me down saying in chat: "Valasco if you're on about trinity, you literally just shot at me and ian for no reason". Yes i shot his car, ONE TIME. And only because he was Fail RPing and loitering around a gunfight he was not involved in. He could have easily drove by like any normal person would have. As far as the video goes. No you dont hear me talk. I have my mic recording but my teammate already died so i have no reason to talk. Video is cut short due to file size if you want the whole thing i can show in discrod.
When did the situation occur?: 3/29/2021 @ around 11:30PM MNT
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/k8j3bi

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never even killed you. Also you CANNOT just randomly initiate on a car that's just driving around and stopping without them posing any threat at all. You have literally just broke the rules in your own report by attempting to RDM as I never even posed a threat one bit, neither did the guy in the McLaren until you shot at him. I had 59 cocaine on me that I was going to metro to go sell but when you started shooting my car up without any warnings that literally gave me KOS anyways(which I never carried out). I never involved myself in this shootout because it had nothing to do with me whatsoever. As you see in the video, you start spraying up a McLaren P1 and that's the reason you died.

Also I want to point out that Trinity is a bridge that is used a lot by players to go to Lower Alder so it doesn't really give you any right to start shooting at any car that pulls by.

I do not own the P1 that you gave the warning shot to(which I don't actually know why you would shoot at a car for not posing a threat and without telling them to leave the area).

I think you're reporting the wrong person here.

Valasco

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Dez, i didnt shoot at any car driving by. you can clearly see that in the video. Whoever that was was loitering in the area posing a threat after ive just killed 5 cops. how do i know hes not a detective. how do i know hes not going to loot my bodies or kill me while looting. he sat in a gunfight so your argument is invalid. But i will say if youre not the guy that killed me or i shot a warning shot at then my bad. I only thought it was you because 1. No admin took my sit for over an hour last night and i had to sleep. 2. you said something about it after the event so i thought it was you. but since its not i need staff help to look at logs and grab the right person. Or i mean i know you were with him so maybe you can tag him or something

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I believe it was @redw1re. I only replied to your OOC message because you said something like "so anyone can just join in gunfights now" or something along the lines of that. Can't really remember exactly what you said but that's the reason I replied and I can understand why you thought it was me who killed you.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Just so everything is clear, what rule break is being reported here?

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was the person in the p1. Did i do something wrong here?

Valasco

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The rule break im accusing redw1re of its FTVL and or fail RP. Hes the one in the car you see in the video.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.6.1] You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

From my perspective: @redw1re was a decently armed individual who came upon a shootout and was attempting to analyze his odds of successfully countering it from as safe a position as possible. This can be seen by him pulling up a decent bit past you and seemingly attempting to hide himself behind the other abandoned vehicles. He then did in fact flee after the warning shot (Warning shots are allowed by the rules Dez). Once he felt sure he could take you, he came back and countered the shootout.

With that said I don't feel the player has broken FTVL or failRP'd, as once again, he:
  1. Was well armed and capable of defending himself if needed
  2. Positioned himself as safe as reasonably possible while analyzing the situation
  3. Fled when warning shots were fired
and thusly, while his actions were still risky, they were not necessarily unreasonably so.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.