Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Accertly
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:242042780
Your Character Name: Sebastian White

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Harvey Jackwith

Request reason: Harvey Jackwith ran into me. If there is an accident I usually like to RP exchanging insurance information. Ran into me then when I went back to try to talk to him he put on his lights and started to pull me over. We got in a chase and went around for a few minutes. I ran into a pole and backed up to keep going. He then got out of his car and shot the car. He was not trying to shoot the tires as you can see in the video. He claims I ran another officer into a ravine which is completely false. If I did this then he probably would of shot at my sooner as he had many opportunities to before this specific instance. I have had problems with this officer tazing multiple times without reason in the past but I didn't record it. P.S: Sorry for being a whiny little bitch in the video. It was late at night and I was really mad :p
When did the situation occur?: 6/14/18
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Romero Cookie. He was following us around the entire chase and pretty much saw everything.

Digby IV

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

At (3:18) You said "That is RDM, I am calling an admin" Which is completely breaking RP, and ruining the good RP we had going
At (3:54-4:01) You both Mic spammed, and broke RP by saying "Your getting reported on the forums"

At(0:01) You can hear me asking the officer if he assaulted him and he said yes, and later that he is code red
At (0:23) You can hear the officer that ran into the ravine by the taxi saying that this man is Code Red

Accertly

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Digby IV If you already ruined the RP by shooting my car when you had no valid reason to. I did not run him into the ravine. We got into a police chase and he ran into it by himself because he can't drive. I don't understand how I assaulted him without ever doing damage to him. Regular officers can not declare someone code red.
*You're.

Digby IV

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Accertly Did you even watch the video, I had a reason to code red you, the officer told me you assaulted him. Also, you don't get to decide when something is failRP or not, in this case, it isn't I had a reason to code red you, and when you broke RP that's when it was ruined. And I don't know the details of this chase you had and so I have to just go off what my officer says, and I believed him because you where ruining again from me and was crashing into me throughout the chase.

D

Deleted member 902

Report Denied.

I can see you are being a minge in your Taxi the officer is not ramming you, you are ramming him.

You should not be wrecklessly driving on the JOB.

However it was a false code red but you was both in the wrong so in future both stay within the RULES.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.