Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Michael
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41811196
Your Character Name: Ethan Oxford

Target Steam Name: Lemonade^ `pz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66165168
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown [064]

Request reason: Player was breaking FearRP and stalled RP. SWAT was called to a 911 call of armed men in the bank we responded, suspect fled into car, was blocked in by a SWAT truck, told to get out, and stalled so he could call his buddies. I was told after @KillerZebra responded to my report to submit this player report.
When did the situation occur?: 2018-09-20 10:54:32 EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/2m0sy
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Matt Davis

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Lemon jayde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well first you had no reason to even tell me to get out of the car because I never fled and i had nothing armed except for a deagle that you can't see (there was no bank robbery going on) and I was literally in the car the whole time before you even got there then I got out right when the admin arrived shortly after the video and the admin warned the cops not to random handcuff everyone and being corrupt as fuck then I got handcuffed myself. literally upload the whole footage before and after that video you uploaded so you can see what really happened

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will revive the following punishment for their actions: Stalling RP/Breaking FearRP. Player has been banned for 36 hours.

This video clearly shows the player had no intention to follow the FearRP rule, as he was sitting in his vehicle at gunpoint calling for backup on the radio. Stalling RP will also be added, because it was very clear he was stalling roleplay, waiting for his buddies to show up.

@Lemon jayde Just because a player is breaking rules doesn't mean you should break rules as well. In the future, make a report and the situation will be dealt with accordingly.

Thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.