Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147531782
Target Character Name (if known): Not Sure

Target Steam Name: Monk
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039

Target Steam Name: acehoodieee
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177048108

Request Reason: My buddy FosterGecko and I were based in the apartments with separate units next to each other. I rented the unit next to the apartment we were both housed in at the time. This apartment next to the one we were currently in had a door alarm and was actively rented by me which was vacant during their raid. The three raiders initially lockpicked my rented unit which was not occupied as we were in the one across. After breaking their raid timer using it on that unit, they proceeded to start another raid next door - which we were housed in at the time. They were utilizing their mobile phones in the raid to verify we were next door as you can hear in the video, one of them asks "Which one?" and another responds with "It's 73" stating our apartment number via phone renting app. They then proceed in and take all of our valuables after breaking that initial raid timer.

When did the situation occur?: 12/02/2022 - 11:53PM EST Was the time of death.

Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/KE6nye0_1Hlfo/d1337sfkVtJP?invite=cr-MSxRNHgsMTYzNjI4NTMs (I corrupted my 10-minute video when trimming to make two separate clips, because Medal only allows 2 min clips. In conclusion wasn't able to get the death scene + their extra communication.)

Additional members involved/witnessing: @DigiDead Was able to watch my original 10-minute clip and provided me with the involved SteamIDs and names. @FosterGecko Was also killed in this instance and made the same staff ticket.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Absolutely.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@KyZac21 will be issued a verbal warning for breaking the raid timer. Unfortunately, there isn't enough evidence that is provided to prove that @Neko. and @acehoodieee also broke the raid timer.

Report Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.