Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Foxtrot0295
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Your Character Name: Miguel Mendoza

Target Steam Name: Unkown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63055656 & STEAM_0:1:550249362
Target Character Name (if known): Dpt. Abner & Dpt. Marium

Request Reason: We pull into the gun store parking so a friend can buy ammunition and we start talking about purchasing rifle ammo for a rifle when these cop forces us out of the vehicle and falsely searched us, and confiscated our items. I then get into the car with a friend and as he is speeding off Dpt. Abner opens fire false code red-ing us. Later on down at the station my friend was threatened to either tell them my location or he was going to be killed. They then took my friend and did a firing squad on him after he was released from jail. Whilst writing this report I was sent the evidence from my friend that's how I have his side.

Keep in mind this all happened because we were talking about purchasing rifle ammo in front of a gun store.

According to the rules:

1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense. ((No threat whats so ever and we got shot at.))

2. Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff. ((Once again no threat whats so ever and he still shot at us.))

3. Law Enforcement may not randomly pull somebody over and order them out of the vehicle without reasonable suspicion taking place. You must have a valid roleplay reason. ((We were talking about purchasing rifle ammo for a rifle in front of a GUN STORE, and they forced us out false searching us.))

• RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.

When did the situation occur?: Around 9:40pm EST GMT -5
Your evidence to support your claim:
- My recording of the initial false search and arrest.
- Friends video of the cops giving him the option of Death or Snitching.
- Friends video of them taking him to the shooting range and rdming him.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Logan Collins. (My friend who provided me with the videos from his side.)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

D

Deleted member 12627

I actually witnessed this as detective, for some strange reason they wanted them to “consent” to being executed. I was just detective at the time so I had bigger things to handle, but something was defo not right about these two. I’m also 100% sure they did not get permission from the chief or mayor to carry out such an execution.

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I actually witnessed this as detective, for some strange reason they wanted them to “consent” to being executed. I was just detective at the time so I had bigger things to handle, but something was defo not right about these two. I’m also 100% sure they did not get permission from the chief or mayor to carry out such an execution.
Yea in the video titled "man WTF" they threatened to kill him if he didn't tell them my location, and he refused to. He was then arrest and he never gave consent to be executed. In the video titled "Number 2" he came back to the PD after being released from jail and insulted Dpt. Abner which is when the other female Dpt came back and they took him into the shooting range and preformed a firing squad kill. You can even hear her saying in the video (0:06) "Don't fucking come in her and disrespect us like that ever again. And you know what? You won't disrespecting us like that again." After this line they RDM him.

The logs can show everything to prove this.

Once again remember this all started because we talked about buying Rifle Ammo in front of the GUN STORE. It wasn't like we were talking about buying Rifle Ammo in front of a school or hospital. In my video "Garrys Mod" the officer even says at 0:30 that we are talking about purchasing rifle ammo. This entire situation is a complete power trip from the police side, which led to them breaking multiple rules.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Do you have a version of the first clip with your microphone recorded? If not I can't make much use of that one. Regardless the other two clips are still pretty serious. May I have your friend's steam ID as well?

@youknowwhyimhere & Reos, you have 24 hour to respond to this PR or PM on discord or this will be handled without your input.

youknowwhyimhere

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

anyone notice at the end of 3rd clip him callout to his friends on discord

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef I do not have a recording of the first video with my voice audio sorry.
Here's my friends steam id. STEAM_0:0:126250386

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

anyone notice at the end of 3rd clip him callout to his friends on discord
I was not in the game and garry's mod wasn't even open. You can even hear me typing out the report. I only called him to inform him that I was reporting you guys.
In game logs can show I was not in the game at the time I called him on discord, nor did I ever get back on.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

youknowwhyimhere

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have anything to say to defend your actions in the videos?
I literally received an infraction from @misterlol29 simply for responding? Also i dont really care im quitting the server anyways just waiting for gurra to refund my premium that got charged from my paypal today

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I literally received an infraction from @misterlol29 simply for responding? Also i dont really care im quitting the server anyways just waiting for gurra to refund my premium that got charged from my paypal today
He thought you were an unrelated person due to the difference between your steam name and forum name (for a little bit I did too), we apologize for that, should be reverted entirely already.

youknowwhyimhere

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

He thought you were an unrelated person due to the difference between your steam name and forum name (for a little bit I did too), we apologize for that, should be reverted entirely already.
regardless, Gurra refunded my premium I just ask you allow me to giveaway the remainder of my balance before proceeding with anymore punishments! just looking to give my 500k or so to a player more willing to deal with the server shenanigans

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
[5.2.1.1] Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
[5.2.1.2] Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

The first clip cannot be used as evidence, but regardless I don't really see anything wrong with it anyways. From what it sounds you tried to defend yourselves by claiming the rifle you had and were going to "equip now" was an AR-15, which while situationally legal, is still illegal in public. Additionally, the code red was actually the result of Dpt Marium (Reos) getting pinched by your escape vehicle. For the second video, there isn't much wrong here rules wise besides maybe some slight corruption, but I'll leave it up to the police supervision team to determine if there was a policy break here. For the third video, as far as I can tell nobody authorized an execution, nor was the crime committed deserving of one. For the actions in this third clip (and with slight influence from the second clip), @youknowwhyimhere will receive 1 Warning Point for Unauthorized Corruption and RDM, while Reos will receive a Verbal Warning for Unauthorized Corruption. There may be additional punishments from Police Supervision, but this is where I conclude my portion.

Furthermore, the second situation (the one in the third video) will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.