Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49860071
Your Character Name: Robert Badger

Target Steam Name: STEAM_0:0:53900534
Target SteamID: ✪Stasko
Target Character Name (if known): Alvari Shwartz

Request reason: Breaking rule 4.1.1
When did the situation occur?: 10:15pm AEDT
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: No witnesses.

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I would like you to upload the whole 5 minute segment as per your claim you can film a 5 minute segment which I'm sure involves you stealing another car. Second of all I resorted to killing as per your video which you didn't upload you saw me run into the drug dealer to sell stuff and you knew I'm armed with my gun out, therefore you had all warnings that I will shoot. I shot you because 1 you knew what I was doing (selling weed) 2 you were lock picking my car near the PD while I had a ton of illegal money on me. You not uploading the rest of the video is you hiding evidence you know will make this report void. Therefore until he uploads the rest of his footage which he admitted to having I want his report suspended: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....262/801DD84571D04233B3A40978BD3EAB84DF46A782/

Last edited:

Badger

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I would like you to upload the whole 5 minute segment as per your claim you can film a 5 minute segment which I'm sure involves you stealing another car. Second of all I resorted to killing as per your video which you didn't upload you saw me run into the drug dealer to sell stuff and you knew I'm armed with my gun out, therefore you had all warnings that I will shoot. I shot you because 1 you knew what I was doing (selling weed) 2 you were lock picking my car near the PD while I had a ton of illegal money on me. You not uploading the rest of the video is you hiding evidence you know will make this report void. Therefore until he uploads the rest of his footage which he admitted to having I want his report suspended: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....262/801DD84571D04233B3A40978BD3EAB84DF46A782/

You're allowed to steal as many cars as you want. Furthermore, I didn't know you had weed on you that'd be metagaming because how can I know there's a drug npc there.

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You saw me walk into the drug alley to sell my weed on the footage which you are upholding eventho you claimed you have all 5 minutes in chat.

Desire Beats

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also I would like to point out as you can see in the video I didn't take his life, I simply put him in critical ( he only died because there are no EMS on at 5 in the morning). Which in role play terms isn't my fault.

P.S you can see me driving away when he downs, so I simply disabled him for a safe getaway, because if I get in the car he can shoot at me as im driving away.

Badger

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also I would like to point out as you can see in the video I didn't take his life, I simply put him in critical ( he only died because there are no EMS on at 5 in the morning). Which in role play terms isn't my fault.

P.S you can see me driving away when he downs, so I simply disabled him for a safe getaway, because if I get in the car he can shoot at me as im driving away.
Yeah I use teamspeak to speak to my friends? What's wrong with that I don't give IC information.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Badger Upload the rest of the video then a decision will be made.

Badger

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Badger Upload the rest of the video then a decision will be made.
What else could be told, and I don't have it anymore. He's saying that I knew he had weed which as I've already explained if I did then it'd be metagaming.

Plus, he still killed me as a first resort, there's no reason to do that in this situation.

Badger

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This just happened:

I followed all of their instructions and I was still shot and killed.

Desire Beats

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay that had to be the most dsync of all time because on my screen your hands were never up

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why is this in my report? I didn't shoot you and let alone the fact that an admin oversaw this and said "thats what he deserves". Also you did put your hands down and start walking around freely for no reason.

Badger

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why is this in my report? I didn't shoot you and let alone the fact that an admin oversaw this and said "thats what he deserves". Also you did put your hands down and start walking around freely for no reason.
You can see he doesn't have his gun out anymore so I'm pretty sure I'm fine to walk around.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so since I was there when the 2nd video happened and there was a desync since it didn't show you with your hands up. Also, you should have waited until they left or told you to put your hands down before moving around.
For the first video @✪Stasko you should have just used your gun to get him to stop lockpicking your car or give him more time to comply.

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will revive the following punishment for their actions: @✪Stasko Will receive warning points.

Thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.