Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name: Sam Wong

Target Steam Name: ✅RDN10 | Cashed out 400$ also @Aziel csgoroll.com
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93783777
Target Character Name (if known): Rodrigo Novals

Request reason: Messing about not RPing as a cop also shooting pointing his gun at us for no reason harassing us and deploying road spike for no reason but to troll.
When did the situation occur?: 29/10/17 12:47 am [BST]
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bodean Abernathy @Tea Rex Wong [don't know his forum name ]
Note: Sorry i could not get Aziels steam id as i had forgot but bodean had said that he was going to blacklist both or one of them i can't remember and he was spectating the whole thing.

Last edited:

Tea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I saw this. He's done it before minging and standing outside peoples houses. He also harrases the wong family everyday! Yesterday he called the cops on us for having AKs without him seeing anything

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, seeing as though RDN has had multiple bans and isn't really here to roleplay what so ever I will be giving him a 1 month ban. He has no intention to rp and he only comes on the server to mess about as I have witnessed it myself. So RDN10 will be receiving a month ban as there is clear evidence of FailRP, Attempted RDM, General minge, And no intent to RP.

But...
I would like @Aziel csgoroll.com to respond to why he is doing this. He has 24 hours to reply or a decision will be made.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all you should of put two different places me and the sergeant its kinda hard to see who you are reporting you even forgot my ingame name. I had my tazer out and I was just rping with you and since I never found proof of you doing anythingI didnt actully take action you have been trying to get me blacklisted like the entire wong org is everytime I try and deal with someone in the wong family ingame you keep saying stuff like why arent you blacklisted. The entire thing was just dealt with in rp but you want me blacklisted so bad you made this anyway. About 2 minutes after this you kill me and there was staff on you could of just called a staff when it happend but instead you kill me and then make the report. I never did anything wrong I was just rping with you and having fun and did no damage. The only thing I did wrong here was that I had my tazer out before you got a chance to say anything and yes I am sorry about that.

And @Smalley I get that this maybe looks bad but just think about that I didnt actully harm them in any way and it did continue in rp so there was no really good reason to make this report.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First of all you should of put two different places me and the sergeant its kinda hard to see who you are reporting you even forgot my ingame name. I had my tazer out and I was just rping with you and since I never found proof of you doing anythingI didnt actully take action you have been trying to get me blacklisted like the entire wong org is everytime I try and deal with someone in the wong family ingame you keep saying stuff like why arent you blacklisted. The entire thing was just dealt with in rp but you want me blacklisted so bad you made this anyway. About 2 minutes after this you kill me and there was staff on you could of just called a staff when it happend but instead you kill me and then make the report. I never did anything wrong I was just rping with you and having fun and did no damage. The only thing I did wrong here was that I had my tazer out before you got a chance to say anything and yes I am sorry about that.

And @Smalley I get that this maybe looks bad but just think about that I didnt actully harm them in any way and it did continue in rp so there was no really good reason to make this report.
You target us all the time i don't have proof of it but you target the wong family like every day when you're a EMS and chief of police. In the video you're 100% RPing as a cop pointing guns and tazers at us you're just as bad as that other cop you was with. You're harassing us as you can see in the video there was no reason for you to be there you said "are you selling weed" how does it look like i am selling weed when all i'm doing is fishing. You were not doing your job at all and it seemed like you and your friend were bored so you decided to come and harass us. Also i don't want you blacklisted so bad @Bodean Abernathy wanted me to do this because he had said he does not like to punish people without evidence like most staff so i made a report with evidence. Also you said you was "RPing with me" but how was you RPing with me? To be honest you ruined my Role play

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You target us all the time i don't have proof of it but you target the wong family like every day when you're a EMS and chief of police. In the video you're 100% RPing as a cop pointing guns and tazers at us you're just as bad as that other cop you was with. You're harassing us as you can see in the video there was no reason for you to be there you said "are you selling weed" how does it look like i am selling weed when all i'm doing is fishing. You were not doing your job at all and it seemed like you and your friend were bored so you decided to come and harass us.

I never come after you if I hear reports about you I deal with you and if I actully find proof of you doing something and arrest you some wong members starts talking about how they will get me blacklisted in character

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

But Aziel, I don't see any Roleplay in the video? You accused him of having weed even though it's quite clearly Lettuce, When does lettuce look like weed? Especially in a roll. Anyways, I do not see any rp in this what so ever. As well as a chief I would of expected better as clearly one of your sergeants are breaking the rules of being a cop right in front of you and you failed to do anything about it. You just let him carry on. So clearly you're not doing your role as A Police chief therefor it only gives me the reason to blacklist you from that job.

Aziel, I will be blacklisting you from police for 1 week. You have the chance to appeal this and if you do appeal it I want a good specific reason and a detailed reason upon why you would like to be police again.

Accepted, moved

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I never come after you if I hear reports about you I deal with you and if I actully find proof of you doing something and arrest you some wong members starts talking about how they will get me blacklisted in character
You target us "Wongs" all the time as the EMS director and as the chief of police. Even @Bodean Abernathy has seen you do this. He was spectating the whole thing at docks.