LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name: Sam Wong

Target Steam Name: Director Smith
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142439413
Target Character Name (if known): Derek Smith
Mentor

Request reason: Okay so at the start of the video he was just driving really dumb for some reason and saying "oh come on admit it was pretty cool" i just ignored him and called him an idiot IC for driving like that and hitting my van a bit. Then i decided to follow them and maybe rob them because i did see one of them have a machete on his back. I continued to follow them and they knew i was following them so they tried to get away from me but they failed. They drove around suburbs and i continue to follow, then he drives over to the cliff river thing and he drives off the cliff, I did not see that but i look over the cliff and i see that he did. Then the person that had the machete was a staff member and for some reason he pulled the car out even though he drove over the cliff when i was following him and he for some reason pulled his car out and put him right by me. I then shoot his car because he reverses back and tries to run me over and he jumps out. I tell him to put his hands up and he does then i check to see where the other guy is which was the staff member that for some reason pulled his car out. That staff member was noclipped so there was no way of me robbing him at all. I don't know if that's allowed but i don't think it is. It's pretty unfair for a staff member to no clip drag his car or his friends car out while getting chased by someone. Anyways, Derek jumps out and i look for the other guy, clearly i can't find him because he's noclipped and Derek runs away as i don't have my gun pointed at him. That was fine but then i chased him for a good minute and he unequips his desert eagle at gun point then continues to run away while i'm chasing him, telling him to stop while my shotgun is aimed at him. He says i had it on safety, yes it goes on safety when i run but i was still pointing it at him when i stopped also telling him to stop. He knew i had my shotgun out and still for some reason tried to run away. He then stops after knowing he can't get away and i tell him to follow me and he does. But then he says "I'm going to snitch on you, i'm going to call the police" while i have him under gun point. Then a cop came and killed me he minge grabbed my shotgun i went in a sit with Derek the cop that killed me and Franklin Goliath i think his IC name was and his OOC name was daredevil or something. He was the guy that was with him with a machete and the staff member that for some reason took him out of the river just because of his bad driving and him speeding to try and get away from me. If Daredevil left the car there then i could have robbed them both but daredevil went into noclip, dragged the car out and so i can't rob him because he was in noclip. I then reported Derek for breaking fearRP, not valuing his life and also unequiping his gun under gun point which i don't think is allowed and daredevil takes it which i think they were both friends. So Derek game the shotgun he minge grabbed for and i said i'll take it onto the forums because i did not want to go in a sit where a staff member could be friends with the other person. There was also 1 more mod on but i think he was unavailable. I don't know if i should make a staff report on daredevil or whatever his name is but i found it unfair how he drags his friends car out while i'm chasing him. Also making it impossible for me to rob him too as he's noclipped. If he just left the car and they both jumped out and ran like what they should have done i would have had a better chance of robbing them BOTH.
When did the situation occur?: 2:40 [BST] around there maybe lower/
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Don't know their names.

Franklin Goliath

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I was here at this event. And yes I did pull the vehicle out of the ravine. Due to something happening the car accidentally drove off the cliff, with this in mind I pulled the vehicle out of the ravine as I would with any other vehicle that got stuck into the ravine. For the reason me being noclipped during the part you were mugging is because I was trying to figure out what was going on. In no way did you even remotely try to say anything prior to you shooting the vehicle. Only after you shot the vehicle you started to tell the guy to get out, therefor I decided to stay noclipped to see how this would play out. That may not have been the best decision I agree, as it did ruin the current RP situation and I apologize for that, but It was merely the fact that I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Bearing in mind that you and Director were both in a Role play situation by me chasing you and you still no clipped dragged the car out. And i find it pretty unfair how you were in noclip while i was trying to find you to rob you. And when i reported all of this you took the report and tried saying you was not on his side... When clearly you were

Franklin Goliath

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In the sit that we were in I clearly told you that I was indeed rolling with him. As I mentioned earlier the reason I dragged the car out is because it was stuck. Pretty much everyone does this when a car gets stuck in the ravine so it doesn't matter tbh. as far as the noclipping part yes I did do that but again as I said I did it only because I was really confused and I truly am sorry for this as this could've and should've been resolved all within RP.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

From what I can see @Director was clearly breaking fearRP while running with the shotgun pointed at him.
@Franklin Goliath You should not have been in noclip or pulling the car out of the ravine as you were in the middle of an RP situation and you should have got out of no clip as soon as you realized your friend was being robbed since you were both originally in the car.

Since this involved both a moderator and a mentor this will be locked until one of the server directors reviews it.
@Aaron @Lola Meid

Locked for review.

Director James Smith

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First: it was an accident because I was trying to avoid you then, I over turned and hit the other car it was an accident, and I stayed until ems arrived and revived him, so that was handled in RP and really didn't involve you.
Second: thank you for editing out the part when the mod let go of my car, so it started rolling because it was on a hill and you shot before I had a chance to go forward, but when you started shooting (because it rolled back a little bit) I did reverse it to hit you because you were a direct threat to my life. Notice when it shows me going past him he only has 7 bullets, that shotgun holds 8 +1.
Third: I ran When you took the gun off me. When i unequipped my deagle I didn't notice that you gun was off safe but then I later realized, However when you would've caught up to me I would have to unequip it anyways.
Fourth: I did not intentionally drive off the cliff I tried to turn but hit a tree and it went over because the dodge charger STR does not know what traction is.
Fifth: We know each other but we don't talk a whole lot, I only really know him from taking my sits.
Sixth: it's on safety when you run so that means its on safety. You can't mug someone with a gun that's on safety, nor can you point it at someone whilst it on safe.
Seventh: I never minge grabbed I merely took the weapon you tried to mug me with.
Eighth: The Staff was just riding with me he wasn't RPing
Ninth: I said that I was going to Snitch because I had seen the police car driving up so I was Stalling.
Tenth: I've seen him pull many peoples cars out being chased or not I had no idea if you were following me or not, I just drive fast.
Eleventh: If you hadn't Just started shooting when I was let go and started rolling back not giving me a chance to go forward, you will probably see it if he didn't edit it out would show my reverse lights not being on until he started shooting, this whole thing wouldn't have happened the way it did had he looked and saw me not reversing but rolling back due to gravity. Therefore RP was never initiated properly
Twelfth: When the video shows me looking at you whilst I was walking backwards i had my inventory open therefore I could not see you aiming at me.
Thirteenth: You edited it to make it look like he put me right next to you however he put me up the road a little to try and avoid me rolling into you right away
Fourteenth: Did I make mistakes yes I did but was the situation done correctly no.
Fifteenth: Was my intention to break FearRP? No and I am sorry that I did.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is currently under review. Moving to Staff Reports section.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are some extremely important points to acknowledge here that are being missed and ignored.

@Director , you very clearly broke FearRP. The way you played here was mingey, and not in accordance with our rules. Just because the gun faces down when someone runs, doesn't mean it's not extremely easy to stop for a moment to shoot you. There were also several points where you can clearly see him pointing the gun at you, yet you continue to run around in circles. I'm not quite sure why you decided to do this, but it was a blatant break of the rule.

Not only this, but you also un-equipped during a combat/RP situation. This is completely unacceptable.

As far as @Franklin Goliath goes, the violations are as follows:

Using staff powers to benefit self during RP. (Physgunning car out of ravine)
Failure to remain/return to RP once leaving the situation in noclip.
Failure to identify clear rule breaks in sit.
Taking own sit & sit for a friend and misjudging it.

We are currently making a final decision on what to do with this case. Please allow up to 24 hours for an update.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Formal action has been taken.

@Franklin Goliath has been stripped of his rank and place on probation for 2 weeks. After this period his rank will be returned as long as his record remains clean.

@Director Has been banned and stripped of his mentor rank.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.