Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180423116
Your Character Name:

Target Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Meta gaming and player targeting
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday around 11 PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

1. Do not break character, stay in character at all times unless you are in an administrative situation.
FluffyGamer broke this rule by mentioning a death timer in messages, and this is considered meta game. The death timer saying that when I die I have to wait a timer to respawn. He ruined my rp enhancement as a fire fighter, and just in general ruined my experience. Here is the screenshot of him breaking character, and I'd also like to say that he clearly knew he was in the wrong because he didn't reply after I called him out on it. Also I'm pretty sure FluffyGamer has a LONG and BAD history of meta gaming if you know what I mean.
20201007211718_1.jpg

As for the player targeting he had been messaging me two days in a row targeting the new players in my org I was trying to help get richer.
20201006184217_1.jpg
20201006184221_1.jpg
20201007211710_1.jpg
At this point it seems that it's more of an obsession with me than player targeting, but in conclusion it is player targeting because he even mentions it saying it's for being "toxic to us"
Saying that I was toxic to him, and mind you I don't even know this guy. He just started messaging me randomly.
toxic winters.PNG

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jordan Oliver @braidang @Tyler Park @TXNUKEDUDE (TXNUKEDUDE told me to report him on forums if I wanted to escalate it further)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• 20201007211714_1.jpg
    20201007211714_1.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 1

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to state that this sit was already dealt with in-game by @TXNUKEDUDE. I do not know what you are fishing for here but any punishment was dealt with in-game already and it seems that you are simply angry with me for some reason and want to stack punishments. As you refer to player targeting, I am at war with your org and I call you out to come raid us.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to state that this sit was already dealt with in-game by @TXNUKEDUDE. I do not know what you are fishing for here but any punishment was dealt with in-game already and it seems that you are simply angry with me for some reason and want to stack punishments. As you refer to player targeting, I am at war with your org and I call you out to come raid us.
@TXNUKEDUDE told me if I wanted this dealt with properly I could take it to the forums, and I'm not mad as you once said in a sit "I don't like rule breakers." Plus you could've said something before that we're at war. I don't even know you my bad.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am not sure why you keep playing this card that you are just an innocent player who does not know me. You have been in my orgs in the past, fought me, and wared me. In that situation, you blatantly broke rules by using information from before you were on cop to than convince the whole PD to raid me. You were not punished for this as I was not punished for stating "death timer". We both made mistakes which is why it was decided that neither would be punished but if you are going to be as petty to report me for saying, "death timer" than I will be sure to bring up the fact that you broke the rules as stated above while also getting your whole org on PD to raid me.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am not sure why you keep playing this card that you are just an innocent player who does not know me. You have been in my orgs in the past, fought me, and wared me. In that situation, you blatantly broke rules by using information from before you were on cop to than convince the whole PD to raid me. You were not punished for this as I was not punished for stating "death timer". We both made mistakes which is why it was decided that neither would be punished but if you are going to be as petty to report me for saying, "death timer" than I will be sure to bring up the fact that you broke the rules as stated above while also getting your whole org on PD to raid me.
FluffyGamer I don't think we've met, but my name is Pizza. Anyways that was already dealt with in game and the moderator decided to void it. He told me that my situation was different and that I HAD to make a different report. I asked in the sit what I could do and he said that I could take it to the forums. Can we please get back to you meta gaming over imsg and why you did it?

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

FluffyGamer I don't think we've met, but my name is Pizza. Anyways that was already dealt with in game and the moderator decided to void it. He told me that my situation was different and that I HAD to make a different report. I asked in the sit what I could do and he said that I could take it to the forums. Can we please get back to you meta gaming over imsg and why you did it?
If you want to be cocky and pretend you don't know who I am that is fine. I do not think you fully understand what meta-game is. I did say death timer and I am not denying that but please do not divert the point that you blatantly broke the rules stated above. I believe most administrators would consider saying, "death timer" not as bad as switching jobs and using information gained before you went on cop to than convince the whole PD to raid off this evidence.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also around this time he started pming me (not imsging) and saying if we wanted to base so he can raid or the other way around. Hes just been breaking rules all around and player baiting. Hes been nothing but toxic in game and just ruins the point of playing video games (to have fun). I dont have screenshots or video of the pms but @TXNUKEDUDE told me that if i bring it here then the logs could be checked and my point would be proven.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never pmed you that I wanted to raid you and this is a complete lie. Please present some evidence because Im sure if anyone looked at the logs they would see this is not true and you are lying in a sit.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Pizza if you have any other evidence, like a video or something, I would appreciate that. In the meantime I will review the evidence provided.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Pizza if you have any other evidence, like a video or something, I would appreciate that. In the meantime I will review the evidence provided.
No sorry all I had were screenshots at the time.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My Side Of Story: The Vercetti Family was playing firefighter enjoying the game and he is just messaging pizza about a death timer ? so the evidence was given to the cops as it seemed like a death threat and he was raided. @TXNUKEDUDE Voided the situation because we apparently used a ooc meaning ic to raid you which was a misunderstanding and was dealt with. Though we asked if he could issue you a punishment for metagaming as he had valid evidence to do so. @TXNUKEDUDE Said he does not want to issue any punishments in game and said if we wanted to to take it to the forums. You were metagaming - using ooc info ic. Second this is not the first time you one in a raid and started out of nowhere messaging pizza talking shit was very unnecessary and quite rude. You were also telling pizza for us to 3v2 you and were being very toxic. Tbh a 3v2 sounds like shooting each other no. You also told us to raid you which could cause harm. So in my opinion you should not have even been refunded any items and you should receive a metagaming and player targeting punishment.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No sorry all I had were screenshots at the time.
That's fine. If anyone has any other evidence please message me on discord asking me to unlock the thread so it could be posted.

Locked for review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Based on the evidence provided, Fluffygamer did in fact break character and has been warned not to do this again. There is no evidence to prove he was targeting your group or being toxic. Everything else that was said IC through messages was not against our server rules.

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.