Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hekzder
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79691330
Your Character Name: Vladimir Veira

Target Steam Name: Flip
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87610185
Target Character Name (if known): John Izo

Request reason: Breaking Raid Timer/NLR/Meta Gaming, not sure exactly which ones were committed but it was one of those for sure. Whatever staff reviews this can be the judge, though.
When did the situation occur?: Around roughly 11 PM CST and onward.
Your evidence to support your claim:
The video contains time stamps and explanations in the description, logs could also be checked to back up my claims as well, most likely.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Yeffrey was online and spoke to me about it originally, told me to take it to forums as he was only staff online while dealing with 80 people.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was wanted after doing bank then saw a friend of mine who had a gun I had get arrested. I Raided PD to get the items and saved him.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was wanted after doing bank then saw a friend of mine who had a gun I had get arrested. I Raided PD to get the items and saved him.

Well yeah but then you would have broken raid timer at that point. You die while said friend is being arrested, leading me to believe (though without full proof) that there was potentially meta gaming. But regardless, within minutes of respawning you are raiding PD to free said friend. Less than 30 minutes after robbing bank.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well yeah but then you would have broken raid timer at that point. You die while said friend is being arrested, leading me to believe (though without full proof) that there was potentially meta gaming. But regardless, within minutes of re spawning you are raiding PD to free said friend. Less than 30 minutes after robbing bank.
I don't recall exactly what happened when you said I died, but I just remember being at townhall when cops started shooting. We killed all the cops and someone gave us info about one of our friends on our radio frequency was getting arrested. Since we just killed most cops at townhall we decided it would be a good idea to raid and try to save our buddy that was arrested, which we did and got away. I definitely did not break and NLR rules, and I did not metagame. As for the raid timer, I honestly don't remember if I died, i really do not think I did as I escaped the bank raid, then later found out someone was getting arrested.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't recall exactly what happened when you said I died, but I just remember being at townhall when cops started shooting. We killed all the cops and someone gave us info about one of our friends on our radio frequency was getting arrested. Since we just killed most cops at townhall we decided it would be a good idea to raid and try to save our buddy that was arrested, which we did and got away.

You literally just earlier said that you were killed after being warranted for doing a bank robbery. Plus you can see in the video that it is declared multiple times that the suspects at townhall are killed and you can even be seen dying at roughly the 1:56 mark in the video, atleast I'm pretty sure that is you. But even then, that's still breaking raid timer, as timer is one hour and the PD raid was only 30 minutes after bank.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You literally just earlier said that you were killed after being warranted for doing a bank robbery. Plus you can see in the video that it is declared multiple times that the suspects at townhall are killed and you can even be seen dying at roughly the 1:56 mark in the video, atleast I'm pretty sure that is you. But even then, that's still breaking raid timer, as timer is one hour and the PD raid was only 30 minutes after bank.

The video is very unclear, and that does not show me dying, if I died, it was probably at a whole different situation as I am still unclear about. I just remember surviving the bank raid, and later raiding PD to save the person.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The video is very unclear, and that does not show me dying, if I died, it was probably at a whole different situation as I am still unclear about. I just remember surviving the bank raid, and later raiding PD to save the person.

Yeah, I'll admit, the video quality is not that great, but regardless, you do admit to being at Townhall and someone matching your description is called out at Townhall, then later on it's declared that the suspects at Townhall are all dead. The NLR break/meta gaming is definitely not the strongest claims I have here, but the raid timer being broken is still pretty strong as the person who was being broken out has not been claimed by you to have assisted in bank raid at any point, plus I'm still rather sure you died at Townhall, meaning that even if they had assisted in bank raid, that would then be an issue of NLR.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also, as I stated in my original post, a log check of what all went down would also be incredibly useful in this situation, if at all possible.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The man we broke out was an informant, and he was with us in the shootout when we got away, I guess we left him by accident and someone spotted him being arrested and that's when he called it out. When I heard the call out we raided PD.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The man we broke out was an informant, and he was with us in the shootout when we got away, I guess we left him by accident and someone spotted him being arrested and that's when he called it out. When I heard the call out we raided PD.

At this point I'm kind of just curious if you have any proof like video or anything like that that anyone involved can provide to corroborate everything you're saying? Initially you admitted to dying in a post that you have since deleted, then you said you all fragged the cops at Townhall, despite there being cops on scene that declare it Code 4, as heard over radio by me. Then you say the person being arrested for the raid reason was just some guy on freq, now he was also part of the bank raid? It just seems like your story is really lacking in structure and video would help alleviate any of my questions and concerns and give you some solid ground to stand on.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

At this point I'm kind of just curious if you have any proof like video or anything like that that anyone involved can provide to corroborate everything you're saying? Initially you admitted to dying in a post that you have since deleted, then you said you all fragged the cops at Townhall, despite there being cops on scene that declare it Code 4, as heard over radio by me. Then you say the person being arrested for the raid reason was just some guy on freq, now he was also part of the bank raid? It just seems like your story is really lacking in structure and video would help alleviate any of my questions and concerns and give you some solid ground to stand on.

Not sure why it matters if I state whether or not the person was in the bank raid or not. The original post I deleted was because I was on my phone and posted it by accident without finishing my sentence. Most of the peoplr in the bank raid left but not totally sure about those people. And like I stated above, many times, I said I dont remember dying but there could of easily been a mistake. The amount of shootouts I had gotten into was a large amount, remembering every single one and what exactly occured is beyond me. At this point I think you are just trying to ban me because of an alteraction we had before, not sure if you remember. And no I do not have any video and even if I did it would be unclear evidence like what you showed above.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure why it matters if I state whether or not the person was in the bank raid or not. The original post I deleted was because I was on my phone and posted it by accident without finishing my sentence. Most of the peoplr in the bank raid left but not totally sure about those people. And like I stated above, many times, I said I dont remember dying but there could of easily been a mistake. The amount of shootouts I had gotten into was a large amount, remembering every single one and what exactly occured is beyond me. At this point I think you are just trying to ban me because of an alteraction we had before, not sure if you remember. And no I do not have any video and even if I did it would be unclear evidence like what you showed above.

Because if they weren't in the bank raid, then that is obviously breaking raid timer. And no, we've never had a previous altercation because I've never really had an interaction with you before at all, frankly I'd like for the punishment to be administered equally throughout everyone that was guilty but unfortunately the best, most solid evidence I have primarily shows/involves you. This entire situation was frustrating for everyone involved on the PD side of things as it just seemed incredibly frag hungry, do a bank raid, escape, get in a shootout, get in another shootout, die, then instantly do a PD raid is the chain of events that I see going down. I'm not trying to single you out, but I just don't know the names and can't really prove proper wrong doing on anyone else's part that is involved.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Because if they weren't in the bank raid, then that is obviously breaking raid timer. And no, we've never had a previous altercation because I've never really had an interaction with you before at all, frankly I'd like for the punishment to be administered equally throughout everyone that was guilty but unfortunately the best, most solid evidence I have primarily shows/involves you. This entire situation was frustrating for everyone involved on the PD side of things as it just seemed incredibly frag hungry, do a bank raid, escape, get in a shootout, get in another shootout, die, then instantly do a PD raid is the chain of events that I see going down. I'm not trying to single you out, but I just don't know the names and can't really prove proper wrong doing on anyone else's part that is involved.

"The best evidence shows you" only evidence that you have shows me raiding pd basically. And we did have a previous altercation, many times including at bollers. In the description of your video you claim to have seen my car at bollers, the only time I was at bollers was when we were getting raided by the cops and we killed them all. Could be a potential NLR breeak on your part, if not then its all good. This wasnt a case of being "frag hungry." We simply raided bank, got in a shootout afterwards and then broke our friend out.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"The best evidence shows you" only evidence that you have shows me raiding pd basically. And we did have a previous altercation, many times including at bollers. In the description of your video you claim to have seen my car at bollers, the only time I was at bollers was when we were getting raided by the cops and we killed them all. Could be a potential NLR breeak on your part, if not then its all good. This wasnt a case of being "frag hungry." We simply raided bank, got in a shootout afterwards and then broke our friend out.

It shows you raiding PD after having raided bank less than 30 mins later, after having died at Townhall in a shootout moments before, I explain everything pretty well with time stamps in the description of my video, despite it not being the best quality. And yes, I guess we had one previous interaction but the interaction was definitely not bad enough for me to want to be out to get you or single you out, etc. as I said before, I just don't know anyone else involved and you're a very distinguishable person that I was either able to see or I heard you being called out at every situation I went to, bank, Monorail, Townhall, and PD.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It shows you raiding PD after having raided bank less than 30 mins later, after having died at Townhall in a shootout moments before, I explain everything pretty well with time stamps in the description of my video, despite it not being the best quality. And yes, I guess we had one previous interaction but the interaction was definitely not bad enough for me to want to be out to get you or single you out, etc. as I said before, I just don't know anyone else involved and you're a very distinguishable person that I was either able to see or I heard you being called out at every situation I went to, bank, Monorail, Townhall, and PD.

I understand the frustrstion in thinking we were just looking for kills, apologies if you feel that way. I hope its all a misunderstanding if I did not die at all. If I did then sorry.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I understand the frustrstion in thinking we were just looking for kills, apologies if you feel that way. I hope its all a misunderstanding if I did not die at all. If I did then sorry.

Went ahead and isolated the clip that I believe is you dying at townhall and increased the quality of it and it definitely looks even more distinguishable, black male, red shirt, it's even called out over radio. You can see the death at about 0:38. (Once it's done processing, the quality should be much higher)

This is probably the last post I'll be making until staff gets to this and deals with it and determines if my evidence is sufficient or not and potentially also checks logs to clarify the situation. If it is and you are found guilty, I urge the staff to not press a ban, but rather a warning point of some kind perhaps, as John has apologized, engaged in discussion with me about this late into the night, and I even saw him looking over the rules for clarity on any future situations he may find himself in. And of course if he is not found guilty then that will speak for itself.

I also apologize on my part for it seeming like I'm singling you out, as I stated before, I would have preferred for this to have been a group player report on everyone involved, but I did not have their names or identifies of any kind, nor enough evidence to actually press against them.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This can just be closed please, don't really think this is worth pursuing any longer and any potential negative impacts on those involved are so far in the past at this point that there's no real harm done anymore.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Player report closed at OP's discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.