When did the situation occur?:
Around 12 am CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Quitsdrop

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there, In the video, whenever you had pulled up to the situation, we had already shot at one officer. I did try to explain this to you in game (however you had disconnected in the sit to make a forum report, with permission from baphomet). The shots in the beginning were me, I was trying to make sure the guy in the other crown vic was dead, but I couldn't kill him. We then began shooting at you, because you just witnessed us try to kill a man (especially an LEO), and we feared that (after MULTIPLE cop situations very similar to this), you were going to call out on radio against us.

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there, In the video, whenever you had pulled up to the situation, we had already shot at one officer. I did try to explain this to you in game (however you had disconnected in the sit to make a forum report, with permission from baphomet). The shots in the beginning were me, I was trying to make sure the guy in the other crown vic was dead, but I couldn't kill him. We then began shooting at you, because you just witnessed us try to kill a man (especially an LEO), and we feared that (after MULTIPLE cop situations very similar to this), you were going to call out on radio against us.

Where did I witness you kill a man? I never initiated with you.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Where did I witness you kill a man? I never initiated with you.
We just killed a cop like 10 seconds before maybe the blown up cop car and the blood in the driveway would pop some knowledge into your brain idk

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'm confused on why i'm being reported for cop baiting when the original plan was to take you hostage. I literally barley showed up to the situation once I appear in the video so im really confused on how Im cop baiting when Im just providing my gang members back up to take you to our base to do the hostage situation

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i was joking when i said that you were gay if you were so offended you should have told me

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i was joking when i said that you were gay if you were so offended you should have told me

“What’s wrong with being gay?”

Responded with

“Everything”
And
“They all go to hell”

It’s childish to think that gay jokes are funny. Making comments that would deem them not normal.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Can we see the full video since you cut some out ??

Quitsdrop

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, I will try to clear up as much as possible here: In the video, when I was tap firing (at the beggining) at the cops, you decided to slowly drive away, as if you were trying to call something in on the radio (Which you were, but your audio is muted, so you can't hear.) I was trying to walk up to the car and tell you to leave, but you just kept driving away, so I kept shooting. Not only that, but YOU DROVE BACK, so I shot you up again.

As for the Homophobic comments; when @Max Veira said "You are gay" (even known it doesn't sound like it, because everything max says sounds EXACTLY the same) was completely sarcastic. However, the whole "They all go to hell" thing probably shouldn't have been said. However, with all of this said, why did you tag all of our SteamID's if you really just wanted to report the one dude for Homophobia? Not all of us Copbaited (if any of us at all), and not all of us (if any at all) made homophobic remarks towards you. I truly just think you want us banned. Though, I may be wrong.

Last edited:

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

“What’s wrong with being gay?”

Responded with

“Everything”
And
“They all go to hell”

It’s childish to think that gay jokes are funny. Making comments that would deem them not normal.
Don’t see how it’s a joke , my religion literally claims they goto hell . Jude 7

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Locked. If any further evidence or input is needed then you will be notified.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello ProximaSync,

After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to following conclusions:

Quitsdrop (STEAM_0:0:93749204) was not in violation of the rules you are accusing him of (copbaiting):
Quitsdrop said:

At the beginning of the video, his statement does prove to be somewhat true. There is already a blown up police vehicle on the street and other red flags that may imply there is an active situation on-going. Without further evidence, this player cannot be punished.

RX55927R11DEZ (STEAM_0:1:55938701) was indeed in violation of the rules you are accusing him of (RDM):
Server rules said:
[2.2] Player versus Player
7. Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.​
RX55927R11DEZ had no reason to kill the officer as he was actively surrendered and no direct commands were being issued.

This section of the player report has been accepted and the player in question will receive the following punishment(s) effective immediately based on their moderation history:
  • One week ban for RDM
    • length based on # of RDM violations on player's record

Potato King (STEAM_0:1:48846228) and Max (STEAM_0:1:115650946) were not in violation of the rules you are accusing them of (homophobia / homophobic comments):
Homophobia is the irrational fear or hatred of homosexuality, non-heterosexual people, or anything or anybody that deviates from a strictly normative heterosexual approach to sexuality and sexual identity.

While I completely understand that you may take offense to being called a homosexual, the comment he/she made is not classified as homophobia or as a derogatory insult. If these two players continually call you a homosexual or say similar comments, then they may be punished for intentional targeting.

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.