Your Steam Name: FunkMasterFlex
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79332988
Your Character Name (If Applicable): William Jones

Rule-breacher Steam Name: nooodle
Rule-breacher SteamID: Unknown
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Hector Cooper

Reason for Request: VDM
Time of Occurrence: 9:45 EST
Evidence to support your claim: We got a staff member but he wasn't able to come in time and the rule breacher logged off, furthermore we were not recording at the time
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nathan Smith(FreaksForLife) Gabe Shirlt(Borkbusters)

Nathan was another victim and Gabe was the medic who revived us

He told us "we were lucky it was just VDM"

FreaksForLife

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Moderator Phil Lostic told us to apply here due the the occupant "Timing Out"

William Jones and I decided to rob Hector Cooper down in the mining ravine we successfully robbed this player and after a short time we headed out of the ravine onto the sidewalk (Please note this player and no idea of our names) We then proceed to run down the street continuing on the sidewalk with no initiation he run us both over in a red truck after the medic (Gabe Shirlt) revived William and myself we proceeded to call a staff member. He then continues driving erratically and hits me for a second time while talking and been extremely hostile towards us but didn't kill me with the car for the second time as you can see in the screenshot. He exited the car and began trying to turn the issue into a roleplay situation after we had been revived, he begins to bring a cop into the situation asking him to arrest us after the VDM had occurred. Hector always said he would take the cop to his bank to show him the two pistols he had picked up off our bodies after running us over, the cop eventually says it was just stupid and anyone could do that and leaves the situation in Hector's car. Later he "Times Out" just as the Moderator teleports to William and Myself.

Note Items Lost:
1x Makarov
1x M1911
2x Zipties one for each of us

Attachments

• 20170711094605_1.jpg
    20170711094605_1.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 6

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV