Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Foxtrot0295
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Your Character Name: Miguel Mendoza

Target Steam Name: t(-_-t)風都
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153468439
Target Character Name (if known): Pho Gong

Request Reason: The user is obviously aim hacking, and could possibly be using other hacks as well. He was hitting perfect headshots, with zero spread or need to control recoil. In the videos you see two separate altercations, it's pretty obvious he is hacking. His character/ account is new so I'm sure this is a previously banned user who used a VPN to come back and hack. It's been happening a lot lately so I don't doubt it at all. The user is also from China, which is odd that he is playing on an English server. The user also has multiple game bans on record, which you can easily check by visiting his steam account page.
When did the situation occur?: 8:19 AM GMT -5
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Anyone else in the video during the shooting.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Foxtrot0295
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Your Character Name: Miguel Mendoza

Target Steam Name: t(-_-t)風都
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153468439
Target Character Name (if known): Pho Gong

Request Reason: The user is obviously aim hacking, and could possibly be using other hacks as well. He was hitting perfect headshots, with zero spread or need to control recoil. In the videos you see two separate altercations, it's pretty obvious he is hacking. His character/ account is new so I'm sure this is a previously banned user who used a VPN to come back and hack. It's been happening a lot lately so I don't doubt it at all. The user is also from China, which is odd that he is playing on an English server. The user also has multiple game bans on record, which you can easily check by visiting his steam account page.
When did the situation occur?: 8:19 AM GMT -5
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Anyone else in the video during the shooting.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes
I’m pretty sure he’s cheating he shot you through a tiny gap between the dumpster and the wall

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, alternate account of banned user.

Status
Not open for further replies.