Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Buasar
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42365094
Your Character Name: Andrew Behan

Target Steam Name: s00L - http://steamcommunity.com/id/luude
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81554193
Target Character Name (if known): Adam Berlin

Request reason: This person started to randomly call me stupid on forums and in game and say that im a kid/retard/cunt etc because i removed him from my friend list.
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday in evening.
Your evidence to support your claim: You can check the comment he typed on Ace of Diamonds ORG page or this picture: https://gyazo.com/02bc94da4ba7bf5cc64a8c0c9f389aba
Additional members involved/witnessing: Just me.

(Notice this player has been banned over 3 times from the server and he did metagame a lot even recently, some staff members even stalked him).

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Don't you think this is a bit petty? You should all stop arguing on the thread and stop acting like you are three.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dwyer do you have evidence of him doing that in game as well? Or do you have additional evidence?

Regards,
Pmx

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Dwyer do you have evidence of him doing that in game as well? Or do you have additional evidence?

Regards,
Pmx

I dont have any in-game screenshoots of yesterday but s00L is that person that is like "lol hahaha are you retard xd lol". He lies a lot, example he applied for backwood rebels few days back typed he's 17 when he's only 14...

In 1 word he is like a bullying-troll guy.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dwyer well but in order to properly punish him, in case he is indeed doing that, I will need additional evidence from your end.

If you cannot provide me with additional valid evidence, I'm going to have to decline this report.

Regards,
Pmx

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Dwyer well but in order to properly punish him, in case he is indeed doing that, I will need additional evidence from your end.

If you cannot provide me with additional valid evidence, I'm going to have to decline this report.

Regards,
Pmx

I could send the steam history but he blocked me and i cant text him anymore.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The reported individual has been forum banned for five days for inappropriate behaviour. Please use the "report" function on the forums the next time. This section is not for forum reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.