Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Asriel
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59556302
Your Character Name: Julian Grease

Target Steam Name: SlyCharlie:)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89673907
Target Character Name (if known):

Request reason: RDM. I was walking to the drug dealer NPC. I jumped down from the road and I saw this guy standing in the dumpster with his gun out. I walked over to him and put my hands up as a meme. He never gave commands. He never told me to leave. Not that he was aloud to, but an attempt wasn't even made. He just shot me and said something along the lines of "I'm not doing anything over here." In the video you can see me making an in game report, but it was never dealt with in game because there were no staff online at the time. At the end of the video while I am dead you can hear him saying "I didn't want to have to kill you, but you were gonna see me killing the cops in the dumpster."

When did the situation occur?: 11/22/2018 around 12:55 P.M. EST.

Your evidence to support your claim:
(Audio is slightly out of sync because of shadow play geeking out on my computer.)
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Julian Monster I have a couple of problems with this video, one why are you jumping off a bridge that would be (FTVL), second why are you walking towards a man with a gun (FTVL).

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Denied: You would never been killed if you didn't FTVL twice. One you jump of a bridge , then proceeded to go to a person with their guns out.