LV

STEAM_0:1:35529768
Your Steam Name: NonSkilledKid
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210014244
Your Character Name: Varnek Pufi

Target Steam Name: spartajul
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35529768
Target Character Name (if known): Jul Rob

Request Reason: In the video, you will see that a chief, named "Jul rob" gives me a 3.5k while i was driving, which is really unrealistic in my opinion. In real life you couldnt be able to like ticket a guy while hes driving. Another thing is, when he found me inside of the bank (im not sure how, he said that "I heard the security alarms" he told me to put my hands up so I surrender. When we got to the PD, he told me to drop the gun so I did, and instead of confiscating (deleting) it, he just kept it for himself. If a cop would pick up illegal gun, it would confiscate automatically by itself. In real life police cant keep guns for themselfs.
When did the situation occur?: (12.02.2020) The ticket thing: GMT+1/CET about 15:20, and the gun confiscating thing about GMT+1/CET 15:55
Your evidence to support your claim: (Two videos in one, keep in mind that the audio has 5 seconds delay for some reason, im recording with shadowplay)

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

NonSkilledKid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I just realized i didnt post the full video, so i replaced the videos

Vettige Ludo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

1) I give you a 'severe' ticket (that's what is stated on the ticket book) because you were interfering with my traffic stop (obstruction of justice) + you were recklesly driving (both arrestable offences) and possibly endangering me and my colleague. So I give you a break with that ticket. I warned you +5 times (which you decide not to put on the video) you have to go on and don't drive honking past us and than drive backwards.

2) After I processed you, I deleted the gun within 2 minutes. I did book you first for my own safety and then delete the gun. The logs should show I deleted the gun.

Last edited:

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @NonSkilledKid

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);
  • Spartajul (STEAM_0:1:35529768)

After reviewing the evidence I have come to a decision that no rule has been broken. You can appeal the ticket in-game if you feel it was unfair. The player did delete the weapon.

Report Denied

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.