Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Cuddles 69
Your Steam ID:76561198091198921
Your Character Name:Jimmy Bolf

Target Steam Name: Peco
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:94151248
Target Character Name (if known):Skyler Grey

Request reason:Usual bank raid, we told em to wait till our drills were done it went well, here was our escape plan and negotiations: my friend (romeo mikael aka rxsm) had a bag and he was to go and deposit the money while i stayed and gun pointed the mayor and ss, as soon as romeo left bank he was gun pointed and arrested, and I the one who had mayor and SS Gun pointed *mostly mayor* suddenly get bum rushed by the negotiator who knew of all of this, while in the situation he said ' we put hostage lives at risk all the time ' which if rex remembers will confirm, we were told by rex to make a player report and if accepted make a refund request for things we lost and things we were gonna have,
The nego aka the guy who negotiates aka @Peco was detective and rushed in with a pistol, he was negotiator and knew i still in vault gun pointing mayor and SS. Video is self explanatory and IN CONTEXT.

When did the situation occur?:Approx : 20:50:05
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Rex @rxsm

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm this happened. However, I could not see both videos. From this video, I see that Peco had just rushed in, and began shooting around the mayor. Peco says his video shows something else, he should upload his video here so we can see both sides. This sit took around 20 minutes and got no where so I referred them here. As for the items, those will be discussed in the potential RR.

From the video in OP by Cuddles, Peco appears to FTVL for the mayor. Will await his evidence.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ight so I know the staff team is biased towards me but I'm going to give my best shot at defending myself. (also put more effort into your report next time, it's really hard to read with all the mistakes.)
  1. "while in the situation he said ' we put hostage lives at risk all the time " - (1) That's not what I said, don't make it sound worse than it is. (2) You and your friend were crying a lot and blaming it on chance and I responded with cops in real life do it all the time to try and get you to stop.
  2. At around 0:21seconds into his video(0:03 in mine) you see the mayor catch a glimpse of police presence at which he sidesteps to the right. I decide to take the opportunity while the guy is repositioning to get behind the mayor again to make a move (200 IQ 100-millisecond decision) and try to get around the mayor to get a clean shot (BUT) I get body-blocked by someone who was minging in the bank vault (Evident at 0:05 in my video). At that point, I can only assume he was going to shoot the hostage since we had already attempted to make a move. So I and the swat commander(officer, whatever) decided to go all in on the rush considering we were caused to fuck up on our first decision. That is all.
  3. My Eyes!
  4. Swat guy = @John Leonard
I know from his perspective it looks really sketch but that's basically what was going through my head within the 5 second encounter. And I just want to make it clear that I really wasn't trying to break FTVL or any rule for that matter as I've tried to clean my slate for the past month so I can try and go for staff. Their claims that i did not roleplay are also false as I tried to roleplay the whole thing out as the raid was a 1 hour and a half situation where I directed most of the police force.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ight so I know the staff team is biased towards me

You do realize you are the one testing our patience constantly.

I've tried to clean my slate for the past month so I can try and go for staff.

You're not going to accomplish that by testing our patience.

The video clearly shows Peco FTVL of the mayor and he will receive warning points for that ingame. Also this is the last time Im telling you, if you have anything against a staff member, make a staff report. Any further slander or staff disrespect will be punished severely as you clearly still dont understand we dont allow that.

Player report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.