Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Clutch Master FTW
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100668599
Your Character Name: Kyle Johnson

Target Steam Name: STEAM_0:1:453132857
Target SteamID: QUIKSILVER_777
Target Character Name (if known): Quik Silver

Request Reason: Revenge(?) RDM x2, he pulled me over randomly and killed me and my friend due to us mugging/raiding him back when he was farming. He told us that he would go on cop and kill us, but we thought he was bluffing. Little did we know, 15 minutes later he would actually do this.
When did the situation occur?: 6/30/2021 ~9pm EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://medal.tv/clips/3S0AZbXQGTC0U/AX2g9mWzeYAO
https://medal.tv/clips/56918021/d13374tneg3a

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dakota Keez
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Edit: I remember losing 1 thompson with an eo-tech, and some other things because of this. If there is logs, that would be very helpful because I don't have any video or screenshots of my inventory before this guy rdmed me.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This seems like a fairly blatant rule break, and as such I do not feel a response is necessary.

[2.2.1] You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
[2.2.5] Reasons for killing another player last until your character dies (NLR), you become aware that the other party has died (NLR), or until one hour has passed since the cause of the reason occurred.
[5.2.1.1] Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.

The reported player will receive a 5 Day Weapons Blacklist for two very blatant RDMs as an officer. The reported player will also have an incident report written up for police supervision.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes
  • Thompson
I can also confirm the following for @Dakota Keez
  • Mac-11
  • Small Medkit x7
  • Holster
  • Makarov
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.