Your Steam Name: Infinity
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139227463
Your Character Name: Blake Johnston

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80871829
Target Character Name (if known):
Credence Universe

Request Reason:
I think I was rdm'ed I'm new and It was late so I didn't report it in-game so I left and I had someone else check it to make sure I didn't do anything wrong.
When did the situation occur?:
Monday 29th June (New Zealand date)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello sir i am the person in this video that killed you, so you were swinging an axe at us and our car. you also cut out a lot of moments we were telling over and over to stop. you tell me irl if someone came at you with an axe you wouldnt defend yourself

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have a longer video?

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ill make a longer clip

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The reason I pulled my gun out was to check for ammo I did it two times cause I have shit memory.

Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I swear i warned you over and over but i guess i just have bad memeory, the point still stands i was role playing realistically as anyone would shoot you if you came at them and their friends with an axe

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

[2.2] Player versus Player
4.Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort,

You warned me and I stopped then you still used shooting me as a first resort.

Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you still had the axe in hand

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

But the point is you got out of your car after I stopped walked up too me too shoot me you went out of your way to kill me with out any legitimate reasons if you can kill me for that they might as remove Rule 2.2 : 2 and let me kill for insulting someone cause there essentially the same they are a non damage action that your killing for.

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It's still an non damage action and in the rules it says under if someone is shit talking you a way to counter it "Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them." You shot to kill for an non damage action

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thread locked for someone from Report Management to review

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Infinity ,

Your player report is under-review. Please be patient whilst I review the statements made alongside any and all evidence presented above. Make sure you stay up to date with the report status as further information may be requested.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In regards to the following Player Report:

@Credence shot you ( @Infinity ) in the head for swinging your axe at a vehicle in which he was in. Previously you were swinging your axe in the Medical Centre as well.

Based on the server rules as listed (Yes, I listed figurehead rules):
  • 1.1 - Your expected behaviour is not limited to the rules below. Use common sense: When in doubt if something you are doing might be against the rules, it could very well be. If you have any doubt, contact a staff member.
  • 2.1.1 - You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes, but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, jumping on and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character.
  • 2.2.1 - You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
  • 2.2.2 - You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.
  • 2.2.4 - Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
  • 2.6.1 - You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real-life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
Based on the circumstance of the situation I do not deem any rule violation to be broken to a degree. @Infinity you were wielding a weapon (the axe) which can do damage in theory to other players, although the item doesn't inflict in-game damage, its the same concept of punching in which players have to roleplay alongside. For example, if you were to run at law enforcement with an axe or pickaxe then they have full right to draw a counter weapon this being a taser or a firearm (if necessary). Your actions made you a threat to everyone there as you were swinging it, although other players didn't really roleplay the situation you can be considered a form of threat.

Furthering my point, the actions of @Credence were not completely in line with server rules, I would point out there should have been more of a roleplay standpoint (further questioning/situation) in which Credence was to tell you to stop with a weapon to you before going ahead and killing the user but I do not consider the situation to a circumstance in which would be a complete violation of server rules.

Overall, based on the current situation that played out and the actions of both users, I do not deen necessary to issue any formal punishment and the actions of @Infinity were at their own risk, @Credence could have followed a better procedure in this situation but didn't. Therefore, based on my judgement of the situation as presented in video evidence, the report is denied due to no direct rule being violated to a degree per the rules I have listed above.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.