Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lol
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: 1 Thisisdeutsch21[GL], 2 YøüngHäbby, 3 Banmaster.
Target SteamID: 1 STEAM_0:0:230582236, 2 STEAM_0:1:122905120, 3 STEAM_0:1:430029932
Target Character Name (if known): 1. Tommy Gravinski, 2. Pablo Young, 3. Richard Kuklinski

Request Reason: The incident started as a shootout between me and these three other individuals because they decided not to put their hands up upon request under gunpoint. I killed all three of them in which one of them returned (person in blue tux) breaking NLR after I sprayed him down I made my escape through the roof as police were approaching the scene and got away. After waiting my timer to be able to store the loot gained by killing them they decide to make a return and mug me in a public place because I killed them in the past as I was cooperating with their demands while holding me under FearRP they decide to kill me and 2 other individuals who weren't even involved with the situation the whole time.

Tried making a report in-game and was told by @The_Ghost that they logged off shorty after my death.
When did the situation occur?: 11/17/2021 @ 3:47:49 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Glendal gang @Dustinobot
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Tommy718,
You are mentioned in this player report and you have 24 hours to respond to this or else it will be handled without your input.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@mman2002,
You are mentioned in this player report and you have 24 hours to respond to this or else it will be handled without your input.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The other reported player (STEAM_0:1:430029932) appears to not have a forums account, so I will try and attempt to let them know that they are being reported.

They also have 24 hours to respond or else this player report will be handled without their input.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @heater,

After further review of this player report, I have concluded the following:

Rule ViolatedDescription
4.1.5​
You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
4.2.9​
If you are killed during a raid or attack, you must abide by the NLR and have no knowledge of the attack. You can not get called back as “backup” or “reinforcement”.
2.1.3​
You may not return to the area you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR).
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.

The actions taken by the reported parties is unacceptable. The rules are very clear where is does state that you may not return to the area where you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (where you also should have no knowledge of your past life), as well with mugging in public areas where it is crowded. Thank you for submitting this player report.

All reported parties will be receiving 2 warning points for breaking NLR, RDM, and FailRP.

Player report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.