Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210061245
Your Character Name: Kaeso Stacks

Target Steam Name: banana
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419534720
Target Character Name (if known): Ben Jimmer
Target Steam Name: Krakentelevision
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244976457
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Player Targetting, Breaking NLR, RDMx2, Coptrolling, VDM, Job corruption, Exploiting
When did the situation occur?: 5/9/2023 4:10 PM GMT+1
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/18ySQJGfJ-XnsG/d1337Mu2wlrq?invite=cr-MSxEd1UsMTQ1MTA4NjQs
I would like to report these players for completely trolling around, breaking NLR, RDMing us after a failed raid and coptrolling.
Let me clear up the situation. Me and my friend @Jaffar Mahmud were basing at the industrial warehouse right next to the docks. We were the only ones on the server for quite a while until these 2 fine ladies joined the server. We were doing cocaine and were pretty peaceful. I was going out to buy alarms for the base and saw that one of them was sitting in their black car scouting out the location. After I bought the house alarms and tried to go back to base, one of them tried to run me over at high speed, fully knowing what he just desperately tried and failed to do, I proceed to shoot him. After that it was silent for a while. until they tried to raid us. Of course because they're complete dogshit we killed them both. We had an altercation in chat which I guess they weren't really happy about. Shown here:
1683642205943.png
After abouts 10 minutes, they come back as PD, blow the front gate open, and yes before you ask the gate was LOCKED and CLOSED before the situation happened, and made their own entry into the base. As you can SEE and HEAR in the clip, that jaffa opens the door with guns met in his face and proceeds to die (this eliminates any type of interaction as it happened instantly). I proceed to try and fight them but it was pretty unfortunate with server ping and whatever making my gun glitch out. In this case, they broke NLR, RDMed us both and were abusing their cop powers to activate SWAT and so on and so forth. They left the server after this so they knew what they did.

Keep in mind, this is not our first bad interaction with them. Abouts 3 days ago, I was mugged by them in my base, which I had no problem with as I was trying to leave and had nothing droppable/illegal on me. But that's not the problem, they RDMed me by ignoring any countdown whatsoever and shot at me as soon as I got out of the car trying to put my hands up. Clip shown below.

After that, they proceed to troll and just follow us around generally everywhere. After hours of time, we go ahead and get trolled at the gas station. Where they proceed to tell us to Kill ourselves . Clip shown below:

Not only that, but they went ahead and VDM'd us 3 people (@beansupplier and @Raider) and proceeded to just keep trolling around as if it was perfectly fine about what they're doing.
The day after that they were fucking around with our group AGAIN. Only one offense is shown here though about one of them proppushing the other car into oblivion. Clip shown below:

Staff members have handled these ingame but have only given out warning points and verbal warnings? Don't get me wrong here but I am in complete disbelief after what they kept doing especially ben jimmers because he got unbanned last friday for MRDM by boris. These guys are generally just huge trolls and proceed to do no good on the server, nor do they ever want to intend to roleplay. It's always either they win in frags and raids or they abuse their powers by going ahead and abusing a loophole you could say.

I request @something to handle my player report please.
If you would like any vouches please ask after the staff members that have taken the sits + the involving members tagged in this thread.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jaffar Mahmud
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review,

@Krakenttv and banana you have 24 hours to respond with your side of the story before this player report gets handled without your input. I will need you to upload any video/photo evidence to justify the raid on the warehouse.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So first of all all 3 videos he sent with proof was all handed with an admin all on different occasions we have not been harassing them." Keep in mind, this is not our first bad interaction with them. Abouts 3 days ago, I was mugged by them in my base, which I had no problem with as I was trying to leave and had nothing droppable/illegal on me. But that's not the problem, they RDMed me by ignoring any countdown whatsoever and shot at me as soon as I got out of the car trying to put my hands up." In this me and my buddy purchased this property and were going to base there and we heard someone farming outside out property so we killed because he had a class 3 on his back and he called an admin abnd spoke with him. Also he was trespassing he did not own the land. All of these situations have been dealt with so i don't know why he is making a report when I've talked serval times about the reports.

Jaffar Mahmud

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Krakenttv The 2 clips of todays interaction is gone for some reason, But lets not ignore the fact why this report has been made. Today yall went over the line with abusing cop after failing to raid us. We have the clips they were just removed for some reason

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So first of all all 3 videos he sent with proof was all handed with an admin all on different occasions we have not been harassing them." Keep in mind, this is not our first bad interaction with them. Abouts 3 days ago, I was mugged by them in my base, which I had no problem with as I was trying to leave and had nothing droppable/illegal on me. But that's not the problem, they RDMed me by ignoring any countdown whatsoever and shot at me as soon as I got out of the car trying to put my hands up." In this me and my buddy purchased this property and were going to base there and we heard someone farming outside out property so we killed because he had a class 3 on his back and he called an admin abnd spoke with him. Also he was trespassing he did not own the land. All of these situations have been dealt with so i don't know why he is making a report when I've talked serval times about the reports.
The report has not been made about the clips in the bottom that he stated are already handled (they are to provide evidence for player targeting), it's about this: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/18ySQJGfJ-XnsG/d1337Mu2wlrq?invite=cr-MSxEd1UsMTQ1MTA4NjQs .
I need you tell me why did you raid them as police (provide the evidence for the raid), tell my why you broke NLR (come back to the property less than 10 minutes after dying there), tell me why did you shoot the first person that came out immediately, explain why did your buddy demote you so you can grab their drugs and weapons without confiscating them and later splitting the profits with the same of yours friend.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to explain a few things. What I implied was me brining up previous issues with you, multiple actually and if I recall correctly, 4 different issues that were handled by admins by either warning points or verbal warnings. I would like to also conclude that this mugging situation was also handled by admins which also cleared up that I did NOT have a Class 3 on me, nor did I at all have a weapon on me.

To add onto that, you have not decided to respond to the current situation which this player report was about. I have only brought up the past because I had the feeling that the admins judgement and punishments were OBVIOUSLY not enough to bring you down and/to or stop trolling in general. You only have unban appeals on your record which makes me believe this is not your first time doing things like this.

Me and Boris went through my Gmod Demos folder together which showcases you completely throwing out the Police SOP and committing NLR, RDMx2, Coptrolling, VDM, Job corruption, Exploiting.

Proof down below:
committing NLR, RDMx2, Coptrolling, VDM, Job corruption, Exploiting:
Attempted VDM:

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

On the first we had probable cause there was blood on the door so in a real life situation a cop would investigated that and then one of them of rushed out and we saw drug equipment being used and then we were shot at.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

On the first we had probable cause there was blood on the door so in a real life situation a cop would investigated that and then one of them of rushed out and we saw drug equipment being used and then we were shot at.
There was no blood on the door. I can reload the demo if you want me to show you personally. There was no-one at that door that got shot/hurt/killed. Because even if, the only guy that got shot there was in a car and in gmod, blood doesn't scatter around when you're inside a vehicle. You're only probable cause is basically revenge. You came back 10 minutes after you died on Civ, raided the place as soon as you entered the property, shot jaffar instantly without any voice chat interactions (which I can also prove on the demo), and then killed me. After that whole situation you demoted either of you (guessing the swat guy) to go ahead and pick up the illegal items. Which include cooking equipment and cocaine.

You're quite literally digging yourself a deeper whole. Also you mentioned that you saw drug equipment and THEN you were shot. Which is also false because the line of sight and the story does not match up, you were looking at jaffar directly as he opened the door and instantly proceeded to shoot him, the video also clearly shows that he had his keys out. Nobody was rushing out, Nobody showed you any drug equipment, the only "proof" of us that you had was you trying to raid us as civilians, miserably failing then going ahead to switch to cop to raid us again.

Your story does not add up, nor does it with video evidence.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was no blood on the door. I can reload the demo if you want me to show you personally. There was no-one at that door that got shot/hurt/killed. Because even if, the only guy that got shot there was in a car and in gmod, blood doesn't scatter around when you're inside a vehicle. You're only probable cause is basically revenge. You came back 10 minutes after you died on Civ, raided the place as soon as you entered the property, shot jaffar instantly without any voice chat interactions (which I can also prove on the demo), and then killed me. After that whole situation you demoted either of you (guessing the swat guy) to go ahead and pick up the illegal items. Which include cooking equipment and cocaine.

You're quite literally digging yourself a deeper whole. Also you mentioned that you saw drug equipment and THEN you were shot. Which is also false because the line of sight and the story does not match up, you were looking at jaffar directly as he opened the door and instantly proceeded to shoot him, the video also clearly shows that he had his keys out. Nobody was rushing out, Nobody showed you any drug equipment, the only "proof" of us that you had was you trying to raid us as civilians, miserably failing then going ahead to switch to cop to raid us again.

Your story does not add up, nor does it with video evidence.
how am i digging myself in a bigger hole look at the clip ands there is blood on the door

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

how am i digging myself in a bigger hole look at the clip ands there is blood on the door
I really wonder how that blood got there. Maybe because you guys tried to raid us as civs and got shot in the process and died in doing so.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So your justification of raiding them as police is that you saw your own blood on the door? I assume it's yours because you've raided them as civilians less than 10 minutes before that. Also why was a warrant not issued?

What about the part where you get demoted by banana after the raid, loot all their weapons and drugs and split the profits with his later?

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I saw the blood as the swat commander i dont recall that being my blood on the door .

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll take that as you do not wish to answer the rest of my questions @Krakenttv , you can inform banana about the forum report as he in involved in it as well, I couldn't find his forum name, you still have time to provide evidence and argue your case.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll take that as you do not wish to answer the rest of my questions @Krakenttv , you can inform banana about the forum report as he in involved in it as well, I couldn't find his forum name, you still have time to provide evidence and argue your case.
I will let him know when i see him

Zamiinal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ive also had problems with them where they've player targeted, killed me at premium box, rdmed me for no reason and the list goes on, this was handled but they've still not been talked too about this, my proof is @Steady with the clip, and @HatchetTazz who handled the report, so if this can give them EVEN MORE verbal warnings that would be great as these guys do not intend to roleplay and just want to break rules under peoples noses. Please handle this more serious, with the amount of warnings and points they've got they should get a proper ban now.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ive also had problems with them where they've player targeted, killed me at premium box, rdmed me for no reason and the list goes on, this was handled but they've still not been talked too about this, my proof is @Steady with the clip, and @HatchetTazz who handled the report, so if this can give them EVEN MORE verbal warnings that would be great as these guys do not intend to roleplay and just want to break rules under peoples noses. Please handle this more serious, with the amount of warnings and points they've got they should get a proper ban now.
i dont even know how your are

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

May I add, Player Ben Jimmers was caught being corrupt while being on Secret Service. User was promptly asked to go ahead and make way for the mayor (Mayor was warranted). From my perspective I saw the SS Agent run away and being tazed. I let him go because he didnt do anything wrong besides try to seek freedom. After that we processed the mayor and heard shots being fired. What a coincidence that one tire on our detectives car was popped. Promptly after finding the popped tire I see the SS agent flee in his charger. Shortly after a gunfight broke out. We had called admins as the corruption wasn't given out by SA+. Staff handled the situation. Yet another example of trying to troll.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Steady the people you've reported can only be punished for things that there is enough evidence and haven't been already handled by other staff.
That being said, there is enough evidence to determine that both banana and @Krakenttv broke server rules:

@Krakenttv - Breaking NLR, Job abuse, Unauthorised corruption, Player targeting, Exploiting police mechanics
banana - Breaking NLR, RDMx1, Job abuse, Unauthorised corruption, Player targeting, Exploiting police mechanics

Due to history @Krakenttv will have his original ban of 1 month reinstated.
Banana will receive a 1 week ban.

Both of them will be asked to drop the items they stole from you and the ones they sold of due to the exploit.

crazy troll emoji -
Thompson (x1)
Cocaine (x85)
Kevlar (No Helmet)
Desert Eagle (x1)
G36C (x1)
Crafted Kevlar (x1)
Gas Mask (x1)
Coca Leafs (x26)
Electric Stove (x1)

Jaffa -
Cocaine (x109)
Cocaine Brick (x4)
Scar-h (x3)
Gas Mask (x2)
Electric Stove (x2)

Those items are already refunded to you, let me know if I've missed anything.