Your Steam Name: V. Roosevelt
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123591116
Your Character Name: Vincent Roosevelt

Target Steam Name: SmittenKitten69
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149966318
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown Player Name

Request reason: Fear RP
When did the situation occur?: 17:06 Server Time
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/59f511b4791c1b78f0/fear-rp-smittenkitten69
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

V. Roosevelt Where did you come into the information that confirmed SmittenKitten69 was the person who broke FearRP? Did a staff member confirm it for you?

The Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

At 00:44 in the video, you see me aim a gun at them, they drive away, then later at 01:04 when I aimed a gun at them and they pulled out an M14... At 00:49 I right click to view the owner of the car, who is the suspect in question, then when I shoot them because they pull a gun out, you can see the picture of the person, matching the suspect in question...

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I see that now. Thanks for the info. @SmittenKitten69 you have 24 hours to respond to this before a decision is made based on the evidence provided only.

xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was 50/50 involved with this situation. Xeada was following me when you came along. Before this happened, she already had the gun equipped because we were planning a PD raid. What I'm trying to say was she got in her car while her gun was in her hand, therefore, when she got out of the car, it was on safety. The gun pointed you pointed at her was extremely Fear RP.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was 50/50 involved with this situation. Xeada was following me when you came along. Before this happened, she already had the gun equipped because we were planning a PD raid. What I'm trying to say was she got in her car while her gun was in her hand, therefore, when she got out of the car, it was on safety. The gun pointed you pointed at her was extremely Fear RP.
No, FearRP was not broken by Vincent. The situation in question is when a gun was pointed at the player in the vehicle and they proceeded to drive away. Unless you can shed light on this situation, it would be better to wait for a response from the target player.

The Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

https://gyazo.com/83e2bf8c28ab6930c1e602a57dbef2f5

xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

No, FearRP was not broken by Vincent. The situation in question is when a gun was pointed at the player in the vehicle and they proceeded to drive away. Unless you can shed light on this situation, it would be better to wait for a response from the target player.

I terribly worded that. I know she broke FearRP when he pointed a gun at her was what I was trying to say.

SmittenKitten69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I understand I've broken Fear RP when Vincent Roosevelt pointed the gun at me. What I did was very dull-witted and no one else had any part in my indecency. I will accept the consequences for my actions and I will to the best of my abilities not have it happen again.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I appreciate your honestly. Compliance in a situation where you've broken the rules is important, and not something we see everyday. The end result was unchanged, and you didn't disrupt RP on a massive scale.

The fact that you owned up to what you did here paired with the small impact it had on RP will earn you warning points instead of a ban. In the future, please be more mindful of the rules during gameplay.

Ban request denied. Player will receive alternate punishment.