Your Steam Name: D6
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lawrence Starks

Target Steam Name: Large Niberian Joe
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143093662
Target Character Name (if known): Franze Schniekelheimer

Request reason: RDM .
When did the situation occur?: 4/1/19 [11:10-20 PM PST]
Your evidence to support your claim : Firstly, i would like to say that the guy in the video was minging all night long ever since dimitri got offline and the server was unstaffed. He said i was "deemed hostile" but as almost all staff know i'm on a very large guns blacklist, so i don't know how i was being hostile. Either way , he never said put your hands up. This is blatant Random death match.
Evidence #1 - RDM Segment
Additional members involved/witnessing: @z9 The Head Huncho @reactskate

Grimgi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The videos don't cover the entirety or either situation all throughout the night this org has been harassing the law enforcement on the server more prominently when there were no staff on. In fact this began when the last mod hopped off. This led the PD to operate in a manner that was alarmed and violent as we were constantly harassed, outnumbered, and outgunned by a foe that could just walk up behind us and kill us. In addition many people from this mans group RDM'd cops throughout the evening while my situations were somewhat warranted. Although I will admit under normal circumstances i would have been probably demoted for overreacting, however I doubt a sit would have been warranted.

The first situation there was a gunfight(as you can see in the video) During this fight where his group were killing cops for fun he was verbally harassing us and standing in the way of the fight. Because of the possibility of him having a weapon and hitting us from behind and his annoying harassment i took him out. I attempted to search him first but i missed my tazer and didnt have any time to spare to deal with him. At this point in time this has been happening for an hour.

Two hours in the game is just ruined and impossible to play, weve done everything we could to deal with the threats and failed. everyones nerves are shot and we've all just about had enough. And there is a bank raid i see a member of the same org run in and just verbally harass us cops some more. So I detained him until i either died or the situation next door would clear up. after like 2 minutes of hearing him mouth off i decided to just hop off. And no one can blame me he just doesnt shut up he never stops talking. I just had enough.

in this situation i only ever actually did a few things against the rules. none of which was actual RDM
I logged out in an rp situation because ive had enough and i left him in cuffs when i left. I also profiled him by his org because of the stressful situation. I'm willing to admit i did those things and take responsibility. I should have just went off the server when the mod left and ive overstepped my boundaries when it came to what i was supposed to do.

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The videos don't cover the entirety or either situation all throughout the night this org has been harassing the law enforcement on the server more prominently when there were no staff on. In fact this began when the last mod hopped off. This led the PD to operate in a manner that was alarmed and violent as we were constantly harassed, outnumbered, and outgunned by a foe that could just walk up behind us and kill us. In addition many people from this mans group RDM'd cops throughout the evening while my situations were somewhat warranted. Although I will admit under normal circumstances i would have been probably demoted for overreacting, however I doubt a sit would have been warranted.

The first situation there was a gunfight(as you can see in the video) During this fight where his group were killing cops for fun he was verbally harassing us and standing in the way of the fight. Because of the possibility of him having a weapon and hitting us from behind and his annoying harassment i took him out. I attempted to search him first but i missed my tazer and didnt have any time to spare to deal with him. At this point in time this has been happening for an hour.

Two hours in the game is just ruined and impossible to play, weve done everything we could to deal with the threats and failed. everyones nerves are shot and we've all just about had enough. And there is a bank raid i see a member of the same org run in and just verbally harass us cops some more. So I detained him until i either died or the situation next door would clear up. after like 2 minutes of hearing him mouth off i decided to just hop off. And no one can blame me he just doesnt shut up he never stops talking. I just had enough.

in this situation i only ever actually did a few things against the rules. none of which was actual RDM
I logged out in an rp situation because ive had enough and i left him in cuffs when i left. I also profiled him by his org because of the stressful situation. I'm willing to admit i did those things and take responsibility. I should have just went off the server when the mod left and ive overstepped my boundaries when it came to what i was supposed to do.
Hey bud, thank you for admitting what you did wrong. In terms of you killing him, how do you believe it was justified? Why did you kill him?

Grimgi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

me and about four other officers were outside of town hall during a firefight with his group. This individual decided to stand in the way of the fight and just sat there just verbally harassing us, you can see that in the video. As normal as this is for monolith as this stuff happens all the time this was an hour after the last mod left and these guys have been RDMing us for awhile. And at first it was attempted to detain him, but considering how he was in their group and behind us during the fight we just assumed he would stand behind us and open fire, which is what they have been doing this whole night. To highlight how little time i had to decide i was killed right after him by his buddies, along with the rest of the cops.

Overall the reason was due to the events of last night. Under normal circumstances i would never really consider doing something like that. If you want evidence of this I know a lad who has a video rendering of some of the events that have happened last night. But it will take a bit i do not know how long.

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

me and about four other officers were outside of town hall during a firefight with his group. This individual decided to stand in the way of the fight and just sat there just verbally harassing us, you can see that in the video. As normal as this is for monolith as this stuff happens all the time this was an hour after the last mod left and these guys have been RDMing us for awhile. And at first it was attempted to detain him, but considering how he was in their group and behind us during the fight we just assumed he would stand behind us and open fire, which is what they have been doing this whole night. To highlight how little time i had to decide i was killed right after him by his buddies, along with the rest of the cops.

Overall the reason was due to the events of last night. Under normal circumstances i would never really consider doing something like that. If you want evidence of this I know a lad who has a video rendering of some of the events that have happened last night. But it will take a bit i do not know how long.
After reviewing both statements, I feel you are in the wrong. You cannot kill someone based upon the fact you "believe they kill you."
Your Steam Name: D6
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lawrence Starks

Target Steam Name: Large Niberian Joe
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143093662
Target Character Name (if known): Franze Schniekelheimer

Request reason: RDM .
When did the situation occur?: 4/1/19 [11:10-20 PM PST]
Your evidence to support your claim : Firstly, i would like to say that the guy in the video was minging all night long ever since dimitri got offline and the server was unstaffed. He said i was "deemed hostile" but as almost all staff know i'm on a very large guns blacklist, so i don't know how i was being hostile. Either way , he never said put your hands up. This is blatant Random death match.
Evidence #1 - RDM Segment
Additional members involved/witnessing: @z9 The Head Huncho @reactskate

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will revive the following punishment for their actions: 1 day ban

Thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.