LV

Your Steam Name: yungsuwatto
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70760666
Your Character Name: Han Fujiwara

Target Steam Name: I'm not sure
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request reason:
When did the situation occur?: I'm not exactly sure somewhere around 2:35 pst I think
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

What basically happened was we were raiding a base as police and this guy just shot me from behind which is defending a raid from outside the base.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Which house was being raided? I assume its not the one the man was shooting from...

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The person who shot you was @jeff fisher , he should explain what happened as well.

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Which house was being raided? I assume its not the one the man was shooting from...
We were raiding the one in the far back left, they were sitting on several of the other roofs, and killing us from behind as seen. Something needs to be done about informal they do this shit all the time and it's not like their new players.

did a little voice over to explain more

Reactions: Ali

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@jeff fisher You have 24 hours to respond to this player report, or else the punishment will be given.

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

i thought it was a shoot out and i did not know it was a raid sorry there was no emergency state active
at the time

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @suwatto,
It is clear that Jeff was defending a house, that he was not in, when the raid started. Due to this circumstance Jeff will be punished.

I do understand that there was no emergency state, but that is no excuse, police officers were at a house shooting people, it is clear that would be a raid.

Since Jeff has already been punished 2 times recently, and due to the extensive record as well, he will be banned for 2 weeks, while editing the current bans.

@jeff fisher We hope that you learn from your mistakes, this is becoming a situation where multiple reports have mostly been about you. Read our rules.

Thank you for submitting a player report. Your player report has been accepted!

Kind regards,
Tango