Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kyle
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167837731
Your Character Name: Morgan Monster Kyle Kurosaki

Target Steam Name: Glokknine
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:1:179863275
Target Character Name (if known): Morgan Monster

Request reason: Informal And Monsters have been harassing me and doing everything they can to get me banned and now im getting a 18 hour ban when i just got off a 1 day and 12 hour cause of informals targeting me to get me banned I have had about 4 reports in the pas 48 hours and its really annoying that they can target people and get them ban. Also they keep calling me hacker. I have only ever made 2 reports when i could have made more but i dont care to make these reports cause I dont want to be a dickhead and get them ban of petty shit like its just annoying and it needs to stop they legit go around talking shit about everyone in ROT and been trying to get me banned over every little thing and i think there is enough proof that they tryed to report me about 4 times in the past 48 Hours. Also im getting a 18 hour ban for doing something i though was right and saw happen alot on paralake and when they broke metagaming rule they only got 2 warning points its kinda of bullshit.

When did the situation occur?: The past 48 hours

Your evidence to support your claim: the player reports

Additional members involved/witnessing: @RyanFL_ @GeneralCrizm @Natann @Horrendous Gaming Makhi Freeman and everyone else in informals and monsters

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have any evidence to back up your story cause we haven't done any type of harassment at all yes their has been shit talking that you guys mostly start but i don't target or harass neither did any of my org mates upon my knowledge

It getting out of hand that your making random reports now just to spite us. Every report we have done on you has been for a legitimate reason this is the only report i have seen that's just trying to spite us

Matt Rea

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@GeneralCrizm Don't say +support its not your decision to make. This beef with you guys is annoying you are filling up the whole report section

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Horrendous Gaming you say that but you all talk shit when i legit said nothing to you and say im a hacker and target to get me banned and my proof is the forums on player reports that informal and monsters had made in the last 48 hours there has been 3-4 reports on me by only informal and monsters your doing anything you can to get me banned and its just annoying and petty. Also I have seen you guys go around say lets get kyle ban and hes getting ban and all this bullshit that you do to get me banned its just annoying.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Horrendous Gaming you say that but you all talk shit when i legit said nothing to you and say im a hacker and target to get me banned and my proof is the forums on player reports that informal and monsters had made in the last 48 hours there has been 3-4 reports on me by only informal and monsters your doing anything you can to get me banned and its just annoying and petty. Also I have seen you guys go around say lets get kyle ban and hes getting ban and all this bullshit that you do to get me banned its just annoying.
I don't nor have i ever started shit in ooc that you guys haven't said first i don't start i retaliate if you have any screenshots they will all have some shit you guys said first before mine i have gloated in ooc after a victory but you guys do the same and i admit i will stop doing that but i have never harassed you or targeted you

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

your just lieing now i barely talk in ooc and tell my name gets mention about you guys talking shit and trying to get me banned.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Report Denied. You have not provided valid evidence.
If you are banned, appeal your ban if you want. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.