Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNickyP

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also a note before you begin to read the SGT in this report did receive a 1 day ban for RDM, however the evidence i showed the mod in game ArticSalad wasnt everything he did wrong. From the clip he saw it looked as if it might have been an accident. When in the 2nd clip provided below its beyond obvious that he intentionally did it.

The two players referred to in the report: The man in the black suit (https://gyazo.com/5bf5739878a49eed22227b3974d36db2).
And the SGT (Jimmy Jimson https://gyazo.com/64e58c26f25771a8d016f9d64e06410f).

Your Steam Name: NickyP
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52937485
Your Character Name: Bob Loblaw

Target Steam Name: (Man in the black suits) is
Target SteamID: (Man in the black suits) is STEAM_0:809222832 and the SGT's is unidentifiable as I dont believe i got a close up look at his name, and he has since left the server.
Target Character Name (if known): Man in the black suits name is unknown, the SGT's is Jimmy Jimson.

Request reason: Had a cop break numerous rules, as well, as numerous other players. Mainly the man in the black suit, and the SGT are the two players I am concerned with in this report. In video #1 (the video the original mod saw), and #2 the extended cut, you will see the SGT committing rdm, failrp, and unauthorized corruption. As he intentionally pulls out his weapon and shoots me, afterwards he then proceeds to uncuff the suspect, and free him (you can see in the bottom left he does this), then proceeds to say bob loblaw was given the death sentence. I strongly advise to watch from time code 4:51:00 to 4:52:50, and then to watch 4:58:00 to 5:00:00. From the video its hard to tell whether they were friends, but you can clearly see, and here the SGT comment on the matter with him having intent to do it on purpose. I recommend to watch the whole encounter which is noted below (4:48:55 to 5:00:00).

When did the situation occur?: Dont remember the exact time in game but it was at the time noted in my stream below and that should hopefully help with finding when it exactly occurred.

Your evidence to support your claim: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335606054 I will entirely be referring to this video in the report starting from 4:48:55 until 5:00:35 (might have been longer then this but everything important is in the time frame noted previously). For if you want to view the entire footage for this report. Specific clips: 1.)
2.)
3.)
(Im pretty sure he minged the gun from the dead guy not 100% sure though)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone there was in there party i believe.

Where I possibly faulted: No emergency state was active (the chief had just taken it off unknowing we were chasing the lambo in connection to numerous crimes, and he re added it), a possible VDM which they were claiming to report me for, link to what they were talking about (
). Just wanted to show you guys so you understood what I could have possibly done wrong.

PS: Sorry for the absolute messy ass report.
If you do need any further clarification on any of this, please message me on discord NickyP#1999
I typically dont check monolith everyday and i know that was an issue in a previous report i submitted.

PSS: I had talked with this matter with @mclovin as we had a prior incident the previous night with no evidence. To double check i wasnt wasting anyones time. I hope you find this to not be too messy to read, and have nice day/night depending on when you read this.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Result: Player Report Accepted.

11/13/2018 @ 10:52:22 PMBob Loblaw (NickyP) (STEAM_0:0:52937485) (698) was killed by: Jimmy Jimson (jColborn) (STEAM_0:0:445364752) (232) with a cw_mp5

Conclusion: It is apparent that JColborn (Jimmy Jimson) broke the following rules: RDM as police, FailRP, Corruption, NITRP. Anyone who willingly shoots another officer, laughs about it then proceeds to uncuff their friend for giggles quite obviously has no respect for our rules or the players of our server. As such:

Jimmy Jimson (jColborn) (STEAM_0:0:445364752) will be banned for a week, with a one week police blacklist following the ban expiration.

Danny Dunstan (DirtyDan) (STEAM_0:0:80922832) will be given a warning for Breaking Character.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.