Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SIRDINGUS
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170999665
Your Character Name: John Johnson

Target Steam Name: A Sack O' Salt
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79829712
Target Character Name (if known): David Mumzier

Request reason: So i asked a medic to heal me and some cop got triggered and told me to shut up or he was going to taser me and i was taunting him and he did. He also took me to jail and put me in for 5 year (5 minutes).
When did the situation occur?: 8:13 02/11/2019
Your evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5c622bdf7e0124a6f4/police-abuse
Additional members involved/witnessing: not sure

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Correct. You were clearly cop baiting by taunting me, as well as refusing a lawful and justified order to back up away from an unconscious, injured man laying on the floor. You proceeded to taunt me and after I tazed you and cuffed you, you went ahead and broke character saying "I'm making a report." but, of course, it's cut out of the video, but can be slightly heard at the end.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@SIRDINGUS

Why is your video showing you breaking the rules yourself, baiting the police, blatantly ignoring their orders and being smug, and breaking character?

Awesome, he misused the tazer from the looks of it unless there's more to this, I'll make sure that's aware. But you're not a saint yourself, I'd rather you explain yourself now, instead.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@SIRDINGUS

Why is your video showing you breaking the rules yourself, baiting the police, blatantly ignoring their orders and being smug, and breaking character?

Awesome, he misused the tazer from the looks of it unless there's more to this, I'll make sure that's aware. But you're not a saint yourself, I'd rather you explain yourself now, instead.
I clearly state in the provided video to step away from the unconscious body. He stood there, challenging, taunting, and baiting me to taze him, so I did. I appreciate your very omniscient point of view on this report as I, unfortunately, don't have a video myself.

00:09, and 00:13 I order him to back up.
00:15, I order him to back up, as I take out my non-lethal utility weapon.
00:18, I utilize my tazer.

Some background information:
The man on the ground was apart of GS9, and PMX, as the Sheriff at the time, told us to guard the body, as there may be some conflict involved with the arrest. The man was Logan Fitz on the ground, and he had a strong pulse. EMS did indeed end up reviving him and we arrested him later on. The reason this man was tazed was for failing to follow a direct, and lawful order to back up from the crime scene.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I clearly state in the provided video to step away from the unconscious body. He stood there, challenging, taunting, and baiting me to taze him, so I did. I appreciate your very omniscient point of view on this report as I, unfortunately, don't have a video myself.

00:09, and 00:13 I order him to back up.
00:15, I order him to back up, as I take out my non-lethal utility weapon.
00:18, I utilize my tazer.

Some background information:
The man on the ground was apart of GS9, and PMX, as the Sheriff at the time, told us to guard the body, as there may be some conflict involved with the arrest. The man was Logan Fitz on the ground, and he had a strong pulse. EMS did indeed end up reviving him and we arrested him later on. The reason this man was tazed was for failing to follow a direct, and lawful order to back up from the crime scene.

And I assume, at the time, this crime scene was considered active and dangerous? Which is why you didn't try to cuff him instead of resorting to taze?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

And I assume, at the time, this crime scene was considered active and dangerous? Which is why you didn't try to cuff him instead of resorting to taze?
Correct. PMX had given direct orders to keep the crime scene spotless (apart from the various spots of blood on the floor.)

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Then honestly I'm not gonna bother with this and deny this.

You are on a roleplay server. You were in a dangerous crime scene, the police were not risking their safety, you openly refused their orders for god knows what, and baited him to taze you instead of just complying. It's not that hard to listen to cops on this server, press one button, and comply. Acting smart and tough, then getting the medicine you asked, doesn't mean you can go on our forums and report people to get them banned, per what you said in-game.

The fact that you straight up broke the rules yourself in this video goes to show how serious I will be taking this report. And with that, I am denying this. Be very lucky I don't punish you for your clear violations of the rules yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.