Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Thanos
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:92525301
Your Character Name:Jack Muler

Target Steam Name:Rashid
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:214917524
Target Character Name (if known):Rashid Abba

Request reason: He code red me for no absolute reason . I stole a police car and was running away , when i stopped this cop pulled up and i started running then this cop started shooting me and killed me . There are only screens .
When did the situation occur?: 3:38 PM 7/25/2019
Your evidence to support your claim: https://prnt.sc/ojxn1y , https://prnt.sc/ojxnd4
Additional members involved/witnessing: No

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review, @Rashid this report is against you

Rashid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I did code red it, in the rules, it states that you may only code red something if you have tried everything in your power to stop it. And we did, we have tried to pull it over, we have put spike strips up for it, we have shot at the car, we literally tried everything. I think this is a valid code red as I did everything in my power to stop the car and get it back to it's owner.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

As far as I can tell there isn’t any wrongdoing according to what @Rashid said. The only evidence that you have provided does not contradict his response nor prove a false code red.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.