LV

Your Steam Name: Wooly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:133280120
Your Character Name: Cameron Chesters

Target Steam Name: Frodo on Cloud 9
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43738519
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
The player I'm reporting had followed me on my way to mechanic, rammed me, then proceeded to shoot my car, later killing me. Before this, there was no instigation, I had never seen or met the man in my time on the server. I was just driving over to mechanic to fix my wheel from when he hit me.

When did the situation occur?: 7:50 - 8:00 pm PST 4/27/2020

Your evidence to support your claim:
Him instigating and proceeding to shoot my vehicle without reason:

Me, dead, after tabbing back in from uploading the clips to report him for just damaging my car. At this point, he had killed me.

Logs show that I hadn't damaged him, though its possible him hitting my car with his damaged him.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

UNDER REVIEW

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Cameron!
While I work out through logs and footage, could you possibly provide me with additional video that led up to this point with vocals included? I will be contacting the player reported shortly to get their side of the story.

Cameron

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Cameron!
While I work out through logs and footage, could you possibly provide me with additional video that led up to this point with vocals included? I will be contacting the player reported shortly to get their side of the story.
Though I don't have the footage, I can summarize a bit of what happened. I had just pulled my lancer out of the garage and was headed towards the drawbridge when he comes flying over the drawbridge in the opposite direction. His van had hit my car, causing my tire to pop. I then continue on my way when he follows me and tries to ram me off the road. I continue a bit and he gets out of his car to shoot my vehicle. He speeds off. This is when I tab out to clip and trim the footage, then I tab back in to the death screen and sounds of him shooting my body, causing me to go from critical condition to dying (in the clip)

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Cameron
By comparing your videos to the logs as well as your story, I have been able to reach a verdict. The player report will be ACCEPTED and the offending party will receive a warning point for RDM.
PLAYER REPORT CONCLUDED.

Status
Not open for further replies.