Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: tweety
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85084171
Your Character Name: Ava Hendrix

Target Steam Name: InSaNe TriCkShOts
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461411769
Target Character Name (if known): Tyrone Tipp

Request Reason: RDM & Metagaming. All 3 of the people involved in the video friends were killed, and he assumed it was his friend that was dead based on his body because he never checked his pulse.
When did the situation occur?: Around 2:15 A.M. Central on 6/29/2020
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/27460034/d1337Q1pewTF

Additional members involved/witnessing: ANDREWS NAME (player) and @ja1003
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

UNDER REVIEW

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @AllStar.

regarding you're report on me, I see that you believe its rdm. as we talked about in the sit you were over my friend's dead body with a weapon, he was in my org and in my freq. you having a weapon over his body (dead) gave me a reasonable suspicion to know it was you and kill you in retaliation.

and he assumed it was his friend that was dead based on his body because he never checked his pulse.
as we talked about in the sit, IRL if someone were wearing clothing and same skin color and had the same face, you would know it's them by looking at them, that in fact was not meta gaming IRL I wouldn't need to check a pulse to know it's my friend especially when I was with them the whole day and knew there whole outfit.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Tyrone,

I do believe that it was RDM for a reason, and the main reasoning was that I'm not sure why you decided to chase the other man down and kill me. I was involved in the situation and you were not, and as far as I am concerned your friend didn't call it out on the radio nor tell you who killed him. He stole my friends car, and then my friend Jonathon that was killed in the video attempted to shoot him. I can't exactly remember how he died, because I was running in the back so quickly to grab my gun during his death. After that happened the other victim in the video, had a friend that was also killed. I nor the other victim have no relation to the killing of anyone there.

as we talked about in the sit, IRL if someone were wearing clothing and same skin color and had the same face, you would know it's them by looking at them, that in fact was not meta gaming IRL I wouldn't need to check a pulse to know it's my friend especially when I was with them the whole day and knew there whole outfit.
Also, I am very concerned about how unfair this sounds, it justifies you killing anyone in the game. If my friend was wearing a white hoodie outfit and had a white player model, and I saw a person of that same description lying on the ground near someone means I can kill them? That would allow anyone that is friends with someone with a base player model to murder anyone that is standing over someone with that same clothing body. That would completely go against the rules and allow people to just RDM and kill anyone they would like to all day long. What I'm saying here is I understand how you see this situation but the fact that you didn't check his body is what I don't understand of why you think that killing me nor the other guy was justified. You also told @ja1003 in the sit that you assumed it was him and that he never specifically called out on the radio that he was being killed nor who he was killed by. I was only standing over his body because the man picked up the loot of the situation that all 3 of our org members were killed by each other and someone else that finished them off. It was simply a misunderstanding but as you see in the video that you never got direct proof that you knew it was your org member because you never checked his body nor pulse.

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hi again, AllStar
I do believe that it was RDM for a reason, and the main reasoning was that I'm not sure why you decided to chase the other man down and kill me. I was involved in the situation and you were not
that's funny u came because your friend died and so mine, I was just as involved as you were.
I nor the other victim have no relation to the killing of anyone there.
doesn't change the fact that I had reasonable suspicion to kill because u framed urself. You pulled a gun on my friend's body witch was your fault.
Also, I am very concerned about how unfair this sounds, it justifies you killing anyone in the game. If my friend was wearing a white hoodie outfit and had a white player model, and I saw a person of that same description lying on the ground near someone means I can kill them?
if they had a gun on your friend's dead body, yes you can that is called reasonable suspicion, not rdm.
It was simply a misunderstanding but as you see in the video that you never got direct proof that you knew it was your org member because you never checked his body nor pulse.
No, it was not, I'm allowed to kill u if u involved yourself in the situation and had a weapon on his body, either you were cop baiting or were involved in the situation witch you were. I don't need to check a pulse when I know how his face and clothing look like IRL I would know without checking a pulse.

to end my response off I can tell you have been targeting me in-game because of you being angry, please stop player targeting me.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No, it was not, I'm allowed to kill u if u involved yourself in the situation and had a weapon on his body, either you were cop baiting or were involved in the situation witch you were. I don't need to check a pulse when I know how his face and clothing look like IRL I would know without checking a pulse.

I wasn't involved in the situation until I came outside and was trying to avenge my friend's death which again was by someone different than your friend. As I stated above that makes no justification at all, if I was wearing a white hoodie and you were standing over my body with a machete, and my friend came up he's allowed to kill you then before making sure it's for sure me?

to end my response off I can tell you have been targeting me in-game because of you being angry, please stop player targeting me.

I haven't logged on since the situation happened until now, and I just thought it was funny. I don't player target, and that makes no sense in relation to this situation I rarely ever encounter you.

It's just plain and simple that you had no proof it was your friend, otherwise, I wouldn't care about death. You made an assumption off of clothing, which is metagaming. Therefore leading you to falsely kill me, which would be considered Random Death Match.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

A decision has been reached:
The evidence provided as well as the responses do not give conclusive evidence of RDM or metagaming.
PLAYER REPORT DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.