Your Steam Name: xWaller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52866882
Your Character Name: Joe Mammoth

Target Steam Name: jColborn
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Jimson

Request Reason: Breaking rules as a Detective
Rule 5.2.3.6 States:
Detectives can only perform traffic stops in fully equipped police vehicles (lights & sirens). They should refrain from participating in pursuits or doing traffic stops if driving a civilian vehicle. If driving a civilian vehicle they may only engage in a pursuit if no other units are available, and should pull back as soon as uniformed units arrive.

Other cops were already at the scene (the chief behind the tree in the video, and more.) that @TheLoser27 (Rob Monster is shooting at in front of me.)

When did the situation occur?: 7:00 PM MDT 09/25/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @TheLoser27 @Mira シ
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

They aren't in a pursuit?

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

No they were specifically trying to kill us right where we are standing. Not chasing anyone. Right when he ran us over, he jumped out and cuffed us, with the chief and a few other officers.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved with this situation, so I have the right to speak. We just got done with a bank raid and cops were following us to layer 2. They hopped out to defend us while we went to the drop off point, and ended up getting ran over by the detective. I don't think it was really the detectives fault for running them over due to the blind spot, but he was following us up there to try and arrest us along with more cops.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved with this situation, so I have the right to speak. We just got done with a bank raid and cops were following us to layer 2. They hopped out to defend us while we went to the drop off point, and ended up getting ran over by the detective. I don't think it was really the detectives fault for running them over due to the blind spot, but he was following us up there to try and arrest us along with more cops.
He runs us over, assuming the cops were making callouts for him, for where we were and he runs us over and says "I got 2" or something like that. Its pretty obvious it was intentional. Cause he came up the hill, turned the corner on the road, then saw me and Rob and turned into us so it looked pretty intentional.

Mira シ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I'd say the same and I was involved too, but I'll hold firm that he blatantly intended to run us over.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Pretty clear that I'm not in a police pursuit seeing as NONE of you were in your car (your vehicle disappeared, it was a SWAT bearcat if I remember). So I didn't break that rule, what are you reporting me for? VDM?

Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.
You were shooting my teammates/befriended lifes/cops, so I used my vehicle as a weapon.

Yes, I blatantly and intentionally ran you over and yes, I said "I got two!"
https://gyazo.com/c36461c01f283f86d1a8690190edf96c

Last edited:

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Pretty clear that I'm not in a police pursuit seeing as NONE of you were in your car (your vehicle disappeared, it was a SWAT bearcat if I remember). So I didn't break that rule, what are you reporting me for? VDM?

Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.
You were shooting my teammates/befriended lifes/cops, so I used my vehicle as a weapon.

Yes, I blatantly and intentionally ran you over and yes, I said "I got two!"
https://gyazo.com/c36461c01f283f86d1a8690190edf96c
Either way, you still broke this rule. You shouldn't have pushed up to the middle of the scene to begind with, since cops were already there.
If driving a civilian vehicle they may only engage in a pursuit if no other units are available, and should pull back as soon as uniformed units arrive.

If you wern't to break this rule, im 98% sure we could have gotten out of it but you decided to just drive right up and run us over when cops were already there. So I lost my ACR for a false reason/unfairly.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Here's the entire rule:

Detectives can only perform traffic stops in fully equipped police vehicles (lights & sirens). They should refrain from participating in pursuits or doing traffic stops if driving a civilian vehicle. If driving a civilian vehicle they may only engage in a pursuit if no other units are available, and should pull back as soon as uniformed units arrive.

This clearly refers to police chases where the fleeing party is in a vehicle, which you and your buddies weren't AND I knew you weren't because it was reported over the radio that you were out of the radio a while before I arrived. I simply showed up to a scene with my vehicle.
An example situation of what this rule is meant to prevent is a detective using a personal vehicle to chase/pursue a fleeing suspect driving vehicle while marked police vehicles are already pursuing.
I have never seen it applied to people fleeing on foot, nor have I interpreted it that way.
Brad has already confirmed that you claim that I broke this rule is false so stop pushing it
I mean, stop trying to argue it. Brad's already confirmed it:
Under review.

Check out this video where plain-clothed (with tactical vests) cops pop out of 2 completely unmarked and unmodified civilian-grade vehicles and gun down an armed criminal:
It's not related too much to this but it's cool anyways. It's interesting to note that if we consider those officers detectives, this situation would be allowed on Monolith because the only officers pursuing are unmarked/detectives.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, no rule-breaks here. He wasn’t in an active pursuit and was pulling up to the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.