Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Buhbye
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87746073
Your Character Name: Ace Valencia

Target Steam Name:FreeSpy443
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:105184450
Target Character Name (if known): UKN

Request Reason:I was minding my buissness helping a new player with his workbench and how to pick up etc, next thing i know is a purple car rolls up and sprays me and this newcomer down and in the mits, someone says... "yea **** you valencia" now. I was the only cop online so they knew any cop car was me, so they tracked me down and killed me, the video link below is only the part when they roll up, I have 4 min before that of me just helping the guy with his workbench, I can send that if you need. I remember these guys, I arrested them the prior day and I assume they are holding a grudge.
When did the situation occur?: 5:18 AM January 27th
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/fhx6mq

Additional members involved/witnessing: The guy in the video who also died, never met him before tho
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: YES

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, so after the event with the base defense hosted by sneaky, I just kinda hopped in his car and as he was driving away with me in it he just kicked me out causing me to go disoriented, basicly throwing me out of a high speed moving vehicle, so then I enlisted the help of some of my friends, found you, tried to gun you down, and I hit the other guy instead by accident (crossfire). I didn't really clip it because I don't care enough to clip those types of things.

I can see now why this *could* be seen as RDM with some hindsight, but no, I don't care about you in any way whatsoever. The other guys didnt like you, but I'm not the other guys, I didnt question their motives, I just saw one with a thompson on the street and assumed he would help, to which he agreed to help me.

In the clip, I didn't say shit, I just killed you. That was nicolas, also you hid behind a civilian, don't pin that on me friend, you got him killed by putting him in the crossfire.

TL;DR
No, I didnt target you.

You kicked me out a moving vehicle causing me to go disoriented, which honestly might not be the best of reasons to go out and murder someone, which is where RP would come into play, and I found that somewhat reasonable.

enlisted the help of some thompson dude, and my friends

Found you, I knew you were a pine county deputy in monoford, so we went off of that

Pulled up, hopped out 2 of us with thompsons, tried to cap you, but the civi was in the way, and I shot them without wanting to, and continued to try and kill you, to which we succeeded.

I don't really know where you got that i'm holding a grudge since the only time i interacted with you was when i was a swat commander and you were a tow truck driver and you just smashed people's cars.

Safe one, friend.

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Fair point, when i was talking with @Jacub he gave me your stead info as I assume because you killed me, I have no clue who you are then if you are not Nicholas. Nicholas is who I am after. He is targeting me as he knew that was me. I just got on a new life in the clip and had 0 player interation except the man with the workbench.

RDM
So you illegally get in a cops car, I force you out and you come and kill me and some random guy?

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So you illegally get in a cops car, I force you out and you come and kill me and some random guy?
Ok, I got in your car, so the appropriate response for you is to throw me out of a speeding vehicle? I'm gonna clap back if people feel like they can throw whoever they want out of a moving vehicle with no consequences, I don't take shit in RP when it comes to random people fucking with me in RP.

You stood behind the civilian, using him as cover. You put him in the line of fire, so, who's real fault is it that you took cover behind a civilian during a shootout, resulting in the civilian being dead? Yeah, I shot at you, not the civilian, I tried to hit you, and i shot were you were at, behind a civilian, therefore hitting him and killing him. That's not really my fault you put the civilian in the crossfire.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So after reviewing the evidence, and careful deliberation, I have come to the following conclusion:
FreeSpy had justifiable reason to kill you, considering you kicked him out of a moving car, heavily endangering his life. While you can debate that he shouldn't have been in the car in the first place, your response to the situation if anything should have been to either arrest him or at least pull over before kicking him out. As for killing the other player, it is not FreeSpy's fault that you chose to use a civilian as a human shield, getting the civilian killed in the crossfire. On the allegation of player targeting, the player who killed you had a valid KoS and the player who said "Yea fuck you Valencia" was not the one who shot you. Trash talk is allowed to an extent, but should the other player continue to harass you feel free to make another PR for that player specifically, and include multiple pieces of evidence (including this one).

As such,
Player Report Denied
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.