Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As far as I can tell Spooky Woofs lacks a forums account. Regardless, the report will still remain open for 24 hours for should he check the forums and decide to make one to respond with, or should he have one that I simply cannot find.

In the meantime, I'm not sure what this report is about. From the SS's perspective he just got hit by a civilian while crossing the road. At no point do I see anything suggesting he had any way of knowing your were a detective, and you did in fact hit him with a car and begin to start driving away.

Hazer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The problem here really isn't about me being an officer or not. From what I understand, SS shouldn't be using their weapons at all, unless they are defending the mayor. In that sense, if they were being mugged, sure, understandable. But shooting a vehicle for hitting you in the street while you are J Walking would be a no go regardless of what role you are. If I killed everyone that bumped into me in the road, I know for sure I'd be perma banned by now.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

That is a fair point. As the SS only got hit because he was jaywalking, he was in the wrong to start shooting you for it. Spooky Woofs will be given 1 Warning Point for a false code red/attempted RDM

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.