Years of Mono

LV

Player Report
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25471901
Your Character Name: Django Vent

Target Steam Name: PizzaButT32
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526625126

Request Reason: RDM + In Front of NPC
  • Player approached behind me while I was buying food and drink, straight up putting two shots in the back of my head. I have never had any interaction with this person in my life prior and I hadn't even had any interactions with people in general in the past couple hours, I had been making LSD for the past two hours. Had a hefty amount on me that I lost and hadn't come across a single soul until I go to buy food and this happens. Arroyo later confirmed in a sit the player also left 30 seconds after the RDM.
When did the situation occur?: March 8th. 8:15 EST (US)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have video with the audio unmuted? If not this PR will unfortunately have to be denied. (Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.)

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have video with the audio unmuted? If not this PR will unfortunately have to be denied. (Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.)
Yes here is the audio unmuted, the reason it was muted was that I was watching naruto in the background while making LSD so you will hear it too.
You can also hear them randomly shooting down the street, after he RDM's me he makes up some excuse for doing it but you can check logs, I never did what he said I did, he just came up to me and did the ole RDM and make up a lie right after doing it. He then logged out 30 seconds after killing me and taking my stuff.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Excellent. This player report is Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@PizzaButT32 You have 24 hours to provide your input or this will be handled without it.

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@PizzaButT32 You have 24 hours to provide your input or this will be handled without it.
He has had 30 hours to respond :/ not going to respond most likely since the logs will back up he straight up rdm'd me and took my stuff, made up a lie on my death cam, then disconnected 30 seconds later, there would be no point to disconnect right after anyways if he thought what he did was within the rules.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

He has had 30 hours to respond :/ not going to respond most likely since the logs will back up he straight up rdm'd me and took my stuff, made up a lie on my death cam, then disconnected 30 seconds later, there would be no point to disconnect right after anyways if he thought what he did was within the rules.
Yeah, sorry, I'm going to wrap this up soon I just haven't had time to handle it yet today.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the delays. The player in question will receive a 1 Day Ban for LTAP/RP and upon return will receive a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist for RDM.

Additionally, I will authorize the refund of 1x Makarov, 1x Mini fridge, 28x Chemical Powder, 31x Chemical Bottles, and 186x LSD. Simply make a refund request and link this PR as evidence.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.