Your Character Name: Aleksandr Patron

Target Steam Name:
Vape
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78914127
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: RDM [4.2.8], NPC Metagaming [No Evidence]
When did the situation occur?: 15/04/2021 @ 20:30 GMT+2
Your evidence to support your claim:
Story: Got Raided, complied with all orders/questions, got into argument if its 5 or 10 seconds to drop item, shot down
Video:
(Lost 3x Ready to go cocaine batches, 1x Gas Mask, 1x Gas Filter, 1x Kerosene, 1x Bucket, 1x Sulfid)

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I cannot currently find a forum account for the accused party, but if they do see this, they have 24 hours to respond, either here or by messaging me on discord (Alphadef#4240) if they lack forum access for any reason.

Primarily, I am looking for
  1. Why you killed @Aleksandr
  2. How you knew someone was basing there

Trippin Quando

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My bad, I am just now seeing this and how I knew there was someone basing is because he had a car outside his base and the reason I killed him is because he was name calling while I had a ak to his head which I thought at the point he wasnt even valuing his life so I shot him as he had a ak to his head

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

My bad, I am just now seeing this and how I knew there was someone basing is because he had a car outside his base and the reason I killed him is because he was name calling while I had a ak to his head which I thought at the point he wasnt even valuing his life so I shot him as he had a ak to his head
Do you recall where the car was?

Trippin Quando

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, Its was parked right on the side of the under ground bar which is where i raided him.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Trippin Quando

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I would tell you the car but, unfortunately i don't remember.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Trippin Quando

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

No its was parked on the front right side of the building.

Hopefully this could help you

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

No its was parked on the front right side of the building.

Hopefully this could help you
What side is the front? I would assume the front would be the side with the front door and staircase

Trippin Quando

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes that would be correct the front is where the front door is.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'm still confused sorry. Street, FD Backlot, staircase alley, or back alley?

Trippin Quando

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, so say you was coming from hardware store going toward 5 oclock and you made a right at 5 oclock then make a left like your going behind 5 oclock and his car was setting right as soon as you make the left.

My bad for the confusion.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

My apologies for the delay in handling this report.

[2.2.2] You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.
[2.2.7] During a PvP situation, such as muggings and raids etc, you may not kill surrendered parties simply for speaking a few words, unless they are actively yelling for help, trying to attract attention, insulting or threatening you (refer to rules 2.2.2 and 2.2.4).
[2.3.2] Knowledge you gain from the Realtor NPC is OOC information.

@Trippin Quando A verbal dispute isn't sufficient reason to shoot. You should tell him to stop first, and if he continues then you may kill him. As for the topic of the dispute: We don't really have a hard set line for the amount of time you need to give someone to comply with commands (5 seconds could be plenty of time or not nearly enough, all depends on how fast you count it). In the future @Aleksandr be mindful of possibly breaking character and stalling RP. Additionally, there is the accusation of possible metagaming to find the location, but there is not sufficient evidence to suggest that to be the case. Therefore, I come to the conclusion that it is in fact an RDM, but not metagaming. @Trippin Quando is currently however serving a permanent ban for exploiting, so the main purpose of this PR was to determine if and/or how much should be refunded.

As such, I am comfortable saying that the situation should at least be partially voided. I cannot necessarily prove that you should have regained any items you were mugged for that were legal targets of the mug, but I can at the very least confirm that any drop on death but not muggable items you may have had should be refunded. You are free to make a case to the refunding SA on whether or not you should get the rest of it as well. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.