Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435301810
Your Character Name: Vito Corleone

Target Steam Name: CrackNweeD
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99481518
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name: AnneFrankTTV
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435301810
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: AnneFrankTTV obviously only follows rules when staff is on and has no intent to roleplay. I was rdmed, cuffed, stripped of everything the cop could confiscate. A firefighter working with the cop then stabilized me to make me have to sit out a 5 minute death timer while no staff was on so I couldn't leave or call for help. It'd be awesome if I could be refunded but I dont have a clip with what I had in my inventory and I'm not entirely sure how logs work so I understand if nothing can be done about that. I just hope this player is atleast blacklisted from cop because they obviously have no intent to roleplay as a police officer. It's funny as I was writing this report I got rdmed again while afk in the fire station and I don't even know who did it but they robbed me clean as well and still no staff are on.
When did the situation occur?: 8/15/2021 9:34
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/61704754/d1337x7zI7k5

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If possible I would like to see a longer clip, during this time people were vdming and running into fires with their cars. From my perspective this user was driving high speeds and trying to go through the gap to run the firefighters over. He is code red if he endangers the public and he clearly did. For me telling the fire fighter to revive him so he could wait longer, I will admit I did because we were tired of having people spread the fires on purpose. A little after this TheGamingShain came on and cleared the fires, but the entire server was on fire and I was done with it. I don't think I did anything wrong other than having them CPR him. If it's within reason I will refund his losses or the money if he chooses to make amends for my actions. I also am 100% positive that I did not confiscate anything off of him

also steam name has been changed to: DKDiamond

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Vincent Winchester,

After further review of this player report, I have concluded that the following server rules were violated:

Law Enforcement Violations:
[5.2.1] Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
[5.2.2] Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

As seen from the video, I can only partially understand the reason for the use of lethal force. However, nobody was directly harmed by the incident and they were not putting anyone in imminent danger. After he/she crashed their vehicle, they immediately turned to the opposite direction, by avoiding the fire and by further avoiding to harm the fire crew, etc,. Regarding the firefighter & LEO that left you in a stabilized state, the video cuts to where you get stabilized, so its not clear what happened after that - although, I would suggest that in future, they should attempt to get any stabilized player admitted to hospital in the future.

The Reported Player will be receiving a verbal warning for False Code Red.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.