Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown (Asked an admin for it but they did not produce) Hopefully someone can recognize this voice and tag him.

Request Reason: Fail RP and RDM. As you can see this BMW rolls into the mechanic while I am repair my car. I make a quick comment to them and then return to my car where they gun me down and even with my hands up continue to. Then after I am dead the shoot up my car and pop all of my tires. They had no prior KOS for me and I never interacted with them. Not sure who they thought I was but it was a clear case of RDM and Fail RP
When did the situation occur?: 10/10/21 EST Morning - Midday
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/67550323/d1337jVH92ZJ?invite=cr-MSxnWEwsNDkzNTA4OCw

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Target Steam Name: Landon Bubbaliannis
Target SteamID: Lumbo
Target Character Name (if known): STEAM_0:0:81220923
Courtesy of Official Car Mechanic

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Lumbin You are mentioned in this report you have 24 hours to respond or this will be dealt with without your input

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Lumbin Has failed to respond within 24 hours therefore this report will be dealt with without their input.

After reviewing the evidence provided I don't see any valid reason to kill @FluffyGamer, due to this @Lumbin will receive 1wp for RDM.

@FluffyGamer Feel free to make a refund request for the following items 1x P99, 1x G36C, 1x Kev & Helm, 1x Lockpick, 1x Large First Aid, 1x Small First Aid.

Player Report Accepted
Locked & Moved

Regards,
Tru

Status
Not open for further replies.