Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: bois
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73871219
Your Character Name: Demetri Coolguy

Target Steam Name: anna
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:564993145
Target Character Name (if known): Anna Saints

Request Reason: I was tazed for calling her a bitch for trespassing on my property, she then searched me without a reason, confiscated weed seeds. Then proceeded to raid my house and take all of my growing stuff. I later got jailed for 15 minutes.
When did the situation occur?:11/11/21 around 5:20
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
STEAM_0:0:11101
Steam name: monk
Moke recorded the video.

bois

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Addition- She walked up to me in game and told me my report didn't do shit.

anna

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i got my verbal for that tase first of all. second when you told us to leave we already began to back up and i was on the sidewalk for the rest of that conversation. i have clips from my pov and i did not search you once so thats false. i also left got permission from the chief to cuff you as i was following orders to investigate that house because it was an order. You didnt call the other detective a single name when we were both on ur property so if that really was the reason then ur just targeting and lying about the reason of why u really kept calling me a fat bitch. so i legit left the scene and let the rest of pd deal with you cuz i was over the situation. so ur straight up lying about everything but me tasing you over that. which i already had staff speak to me ab.

bois

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't leave until I was taken out. Also you were the one who after I asked repeatedly to leave kept taunting me.

anna

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i did leave buddy i have the clip of it. i wasnt there for any raid after or whatever ur tryna accuse me of. nor did i confiscate anything off you. again ur clearly just lying

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i got my verbal for that tase first of all. second when you told us to leave we already began to back up and i was on the sidewalk for the rest of that conversation. i have clips from my pov and i did not search you once so thats false. i also left got permission from the chief to cuff you as i was following orders to investigate that house because it was an order. You didnt call the other detective a single name when we were both on ur property so if that really was the reason then ur just targeting and lying about the reason of why u really kept calling me a fat bitch. so i legit left the scene and let the rest of pd deal with you cuz i was over the situation. so ur straight up lying about everything but me tasing you over that. which i already had staff speak to me ab.

I indeed ordered them to investigate the house. I also approved of the ticket as disturbing of the peace is a offense. Im not sure what led up to your search of person or who executed it but we found weed on your person giving us cause to raid the property where we found more weed later you were arrested for said weed.

EDIT: It was Giovanni Ocampo who searched you and found the weed

bois

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I indeed ordered them to investigate the house. I also approved of the ticket as disturbing of the peace is a offense. Im not sure what led up to your search of person or who executed it but we found weed on your person giving us cause to raid the property where we found more weed later you were arrested for said weed.

Why did you issue a raid of my house, when I was falsely searched? You also jailed me for 15 minutes after another officer told you I was searched without a valid reason.

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This disturbing the peace thing can only be used in a public place, he was in his own property. Since he was not purposely "loud" in his own property, this ticket you have approved is invalid. You also refused to talk to me about her misconduct that I had presented and directed me to an admin, wowzers real chief like. He was mad because you were on his property after he told you to leave. Apparently, she didn't issue him a ticket for "disturbing the peace", I believe the ticket said "disrespecting an officer".

Reply to next comment: Stop being a snowflake, you should know this being a cop. Disrespecting a officer or an LEO is not a crime otherwise half the server would be served tickets. The tasing and the ticket was given by you. It’s common sense you can’t ticket for disrespecting an officer, no matter the situation. I responded with the given information at the time, you refused to leave his property whilst he was telling you to do so. Being “annoying”, you mean you were annoying him. “Making things worse”, I mean the video shows you are making things worse by tasing him for no reason, and issuing him a ticket for no reason. Which also led to a raid of the place for no reason.

Also, if you and Walter weren’t listening, Gideon Reeves said “Disturbing the peace in a public place” charge. Walter quickly says arrest him, talk about a chief representing the PD.

Last edited:

anna

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This disturbing the peace thing can only be used in a public place, he was in his own property. Since he was not purposely "loud" in his own property, this ticket you have approved is invalid. You also refused to talk to me about her misconduct that I had presented and directed me to an admin, wowzers real chief like. He was mad because you were on his property after he told you to leave. Apparently, she didn't issue him a ticket for "disturbing the peace", I believe the ticket said "disrespecting an officer".
regardless he was disrespecting a detective even when i had already stepped off his property. this all couldve been avoided if he didnt start acting like that. wether the ticket was right or wrong is just out of the situation rn. which means this report is stupid and pointless since only one thing out of everything said was true which was only the tasing. also he hadnt said get off his property till you showed up. you were being annoying too when he complained to you you said for us to get off the property which we did and you kept trying to make things worse instead of being a middle man.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
5.2.1.7Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to taze a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.@Lie ViolatedVerbal Warning
3.1 / 3.2You may not use voice chat for OOC communication if it in any way impedes or disturbs ongoing roleplay.

Do not break character, stay in character at all times unless you are in an administrative situation.
@bois ViolatedVerbal Warning

@Lie did not have a valid reason as a Law Enforcement Officer to tase @bois. This action later led to @bois getting falsely searched, which in turn ended with his property getting raided by the police. On the other hand, @bois is in violation of breaking character during the situation when mentioning that the player will be punished OOC for their actions.

As a result, @Lie will receive a Verbal Warning, and @bois will receive a Verbal Warning.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes
  • 33x Marijuana Seeds
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.