Your Character Name: Jake Winters

Target Steam Name: Lil_Busky
Target SteamID: 76561199008324873
Target Character Name (if known): Tyrone Marquise

Others (RP Names):
Donnie Yang
Papi Seagull
Deontay Wrangler

Request Reason: So, there was some complications between the Mayor, SS and my Officers and right as I was in the middle of talking to the Mayor and his Agents about the incident, they rolled up (We did it in private, since I didn't trust my own department at all while I talk to them). I was gonna demote them for Insubordination since I told them that I was gonna handle it and that they should back off and go back and patrol while I deal with it, but they just opened fired and killed me and start shooting at SS Agents and the Mayor (Tyrone was the one that killed me) then after I got out of the HOspital and went to City Hall since they all respawned and tried to get the mayor again until I told them to leave, I was then confronted by the Captain outside of City Hall where I got executed by Tyrone himself again with the Captain watching, so thats corruption right there. So all in all, they were all just being corrupt.

When did the situation occur?: 6/26/2022 around 3:50 PM PST to 4:31 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

1st clip of the shootout starts with one of the PCSO Deputies killing me and initiated the shootout: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/q0PjsA9phXgz-/d1337KPII8ta?invite=cr-MSxaZkgsMTg0NjEwMTAs

2nd clip of Tyrone killing me from behind while the Captain talks to me (In the clip you can easily see him walk up behind me with a gun kinda as he shot and killed me from behind):

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Mayor: Boris Kuznetsov
SS Agents: Daquan Keez (@DKDiamond ), Kyle Johnson (@Clutch Master FTW ) They are all witnesses to the incident.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was the Mayor, the whole thing happened because the PD thought my SS killed the PD captain, there was a gunfight at town hall but it was because a random civi (or detective idk) decided to camp us at garage elevator and try to take my life. SS killed him and the whole PD stormed in, a pine county deputy entered our car and claimed he was taken hostage. We left the area and I created a law stating that pine county deputies should stay within the bounds of L2 Pine county. The whole situation continued to escalate as they declared me corrupt for no reason. We arranged a meeting with the PD chief so we can give him our side of the story to deescalate the situation.
This is the 2nd time Donnie Yang is actively trying to kill the mayor without a reason, he is included in a police report to be handled by PD supervisor here :

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After a review of this report, I have reached the following conclusion:

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
@Lil Busky​
Guilty

We are going to leave this nice and dry here: There wasn't a reason for @Jake Winters to be killed. Simple as that.

As a result of their actions @Lil Busky has received 1 WP for RDM

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.