Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name: Sergej Vogel

Target Steam Name:fedayeenwinners
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:243649622
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Fake code red, shot me for no reason, metagaming. I called boris for help (he was on duty) not even 3 minutes after they actually knew where i was at. boris has told them my location and is metagaming. I also have received 15 minutes
When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQY9ex4f4GSpw/d1337NpWqF93?invite=cr-MSxCeFUsMTAxODU3MDI3LA,

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQYIHRi1IoIHi/d1337ouAJCqX?invite=cr-MSx1SUQsMTAxODU3MDI3LA.

(his friend also chased me for no reason and they did not even use their bluelights or sirens https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQYIHRi1IoIHi/d1337ouAJCqX?invite=cr-MSx1SUQsMTAxODU3MDI3LA, https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQUrqCODZYeVK/d1337WHoylfp?invite=cr-MSwxaEQsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

(his friend ramming me after i got out of jail for no reason and forcing me out of my vehicle and then cuffing me https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AR6FNDK4BFI6C/d1337rJ7xvYq?invite=cr-MSxDSjgsMTAxODU3MDI3LA.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Boris, ma_Bordo
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name: Sergej Vogel

Target Steam Name:fedayeenwinners
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:243649622
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Fake code red, shot me for no reason, metagaming. I called boris for help (he was on duty) not even 3 minutes after they actually knew where i was at. boris has told them my location and is metagaming. I also have received 15 minutes
When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQY9ex4f4GSpw/d1337NpWqF93?invite=cr-MSxCeFUsMTAxODU3MDI3LA, https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQYIHRi1IoIHi/d1337ouAJCqX?invite=cr-MSx1SUQsMTAxODU3MDI3LA. (his friend also chased me for no reason and they did not even use their bluelights or sirens https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQYIHRi1IoIHi/d1337ouAJCqX?invite=cr-MSx1SUQsMTAxODU3MDI3LA, https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQUrqCODZYeVK/d1337WHoylfp?invite=cr-MSwxaEQsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing: Boris
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes
you said this (04:56 PM) Sergej Vogel says "/pm sz i am being arrested and thats a rule break but staff isnt doing shit." to your friend while you were being arrested

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't on duty, you made a !help asking how the vents in pd were working, I teleported to you and tried to help and also to find out myself, I got a phone call and I had to answer IRL, when I came back you were in prison, if you think I metagamed you should make a staff report against me.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't on duty, you made a !help asking how the vents in pd were working, I teleported to you and tried to help and also to find out myself, I got a phone call and I had to answer IRL, when I came back you were in prison, if you think I metagamed you should make a staff report against me.
Sorry, but i do not belive anything you said. I called you 2 minutes later they were searching trough the whole pd for me? no way, u also called them on me. Do you have any proof of not leaking my location ingame?

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

you said this (04:56 PM) Sergej Vogel says "/pm sz i am being arrested and thats a rule break but staff isnt doing shit." to your friend while you were being arrested
Not metagaming, i did not give him any information which would be somehow gaining me power or helping me escape from prison. I was simply waiting for staff

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry, but i do not belive anything you said. I called you 2 minutes later they were searching trough the whole pd for me? no way, u also called them on me. Do you have any proof of not leaking my location ingame?
If you want to accuse me of something do it the proper way, I will not risk loosing my staff position or risk getting banned for something like that. Do you have proof of my leaking your location in game, because I can prove I haven't shared your position to anyone, if you still have a grudge against me make a staff report.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If you want to accuse me of something do it the proper way, I will not risk loosing my staff position or risk getting banned for something like that. Do you have proof of my leaking your location in game, because I can prove I haven't shared your position to anyone, if you still have a grudge against me make a staff report.
No i just want to get a compensation for what happend. You get what happend is really weird right? Out of no where they searched me in the Pd and then even knew that i was there

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No i just want to get a compensation for what happend. You get what happend is really weird right? Out of no where they searched me in the Pd and then even knew that i was there
1 door was open

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have any proof of not leaking my location name?
This is not for him to provide evidence; you must provide evidence that proves he was metagaming.

if you still have a grudge against me make a staff report.
Precisely, thank you @something for pointing out the obvious here.
Not metagaming, I did not give him any information which would somehow gain me power or help me escape from prison. I was simply waiting for staff
This is metagaming, you are telling someone IC information by using OOC communication methods. If you are experiencing a rule break, create a ticket (which you did) and wait for staff availability. Some of us were preoccupied with other situations.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AQYIHRi1IoIHi/d1337ouAJCqX?invite=cr-MSx1SUQsMTAxODU3MDI3LA. (his friend also chased me for no reason and they did not even use their bluelights or sirens
This shows you trespassing in the PD, once again please providence evidence that they meta gamed to find you and didn't just go down to the armory to receive their weapons.
I see this, maybe @fedayeenwinners & @ma_bordo45 can offer more insight as to what they were doing here. (This does look like a stolen vehicle though.)
Can this be explained? Why did you kill him?

I will unlock this thread, be civil or your posts will be removed and the thread re-locked.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is not for him to provide evidence; you must provide evidence that proves he was metagaming.

This is metagaming, you are telling someone IC information by using OOC communication methods. If you are experiencing a rule break, create a ticket (which you did) and wait for staff availability. Some of us were preoccupied with other situations.

This shows you trespassing in the PD, once again please providence evidence that they meta gamed to find you and didn't just go down to the armory to receive their weapons.

I see this, maybe @fedayeenwinners & @ma_bordo45 can offer more insight as to what they were doing here. (This does look like a stolen vehicle though.)

I will unlock this thread, be civil or your posts will be removed and the thread re-locked.
idk how to reply to specific quotes but the 2nd last one has the same clip as the one above so I am unsure, the last situation was already dealt with by Backflare, he cut off the part where I saw him playing with his body and acting suspicious with what he was saying, so I shot him for it because he very did look like he killed my friend, nas loves taking things already dealt with or things without context

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

me and qian were on detective and noticed the vents were turned off and the door to the stairs was open, chris also said that his car was stolen

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

they are infact still targeting me and hitting my car for no reason

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

me and qian were on detective and noticed the vents were turned off and the door to the stairs was open, chris also said that his car was stolen
Completely reasonable.

idk how to reply to specific quotes but the 2nd last one has the same clip as the one above so I am unsure, the last situation was already dealt with by Backflare, he cut off the part where I saw him playing with his body and acting suspicious with what he was saying, so I shot him for it because he very did look like he killed my friend, nas loves taking things already dealt with or things without context
I've contacted Backflare regarding this statement, and he has confirmed that this situation was already dealt with. I have now removed it from his OP (The killing video)

they are infact still targeting me and hitting my car for no reason
After repeatedly flooding my DM's with messages while I explicitly told you I was in class and unable to do anything you continued. I even just told you in Discord to make a separate report yet you made a response here.

This can be considered solved. The reported individuals acted in good faith, they did not break any rules from the very short clip you provided.

(his friend ramming me after i got out of jail for no reason and forcing me out of my vehicle and then cuffing me https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AR6FNDK4BFI6C/d1337rJ7xvYq?invite=cr-MSxDSjgsMTAxODU3MDI3LA.
In this video, you (Nas) are shown breaking character the moment something slightly inconveniencing happens.

Nas: /ad xiung, qian are detectives

I see the ad you posted here, now taking a look at the law enforcement handbook there's no Law stating that this is explicitly against the law. However, this could put the detectives' lives at risk here since their cover has now been blown. Though, their response to this was the use of excessive force in this instance. They shouldn't have done what they did to "pull you over".

This looks like blatant fail driving, I can't tell if you (@fedayeenwinners ) were attempting to pull this vehicle over or what? Again, I need more context than just a 15-second video.

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This looks like blatant fail driving, I can't tell if you (@fedayeenwinners ) were attempting to pull this vehicle over or what? Again, I need more context than just a 15-second video.
that was not qian it was me i have a beige bandana while qian has a black bandana.
i keep forgetting to turn my lights and siren on

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that was not qian it was me i have a beige bandana while qian has a black bandana.
i keep forgetting to turn my lights and siren on
What was your reasoning for ramming his car?

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7,

From what I've gathered I can concur the following rules violated for each individual are as follows:

@Nas7
[3.1]
  1. You may not use voice chat for OOC communication if it in any way impedes or disturbs ongoing roleplay.

You have a tendency to do this quite frequently so I will be issuing 1 warning point.

@fedayeenwinners & @ma_bordo45
  • Fail Driving - The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules.
  • FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.

Both will receive 1 warning point for FailRP

@ma_bordo45 will receive 1 additional warning point for Fail Driving.

Thank you for your patience, if you feel like I missed anything please send me a properly detailed, well-written message on either the Forums or Discord.

Best regards,
Lambsauce | Administration Team

Report concluded - Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.