Your Character Name: Jay Cutter

Target Steam Name: Teeso
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84409596
Target Character Name (if known): Alphonso Tho

Target Steam Name: zak
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193885984
Target Character Name (if known): Bobby Smith

Request Reason:
-Mugging in public place (failing to tell me to put my hands up first and saying its a mug)
-Attempted rdm

@Marwan Bobby Smith was the one who I got into a sit with where he reported me for mugging near the park so he should know that he couldnt try mugging me in a public place. Didn't even give me the chance the say anything just started shooting. @Thegamingshain Alphonso was the same person that was player targeting us from before.
When did the situation occur?: Approx 4:21 pst
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Y

Last edited:

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Inappropriate Behavior
goofy ahhh boy mad bc he rammed someones car and got kosed so we sot at him boo fucking hooo wheres the clip of u fail driving bud

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yeaa still was u fail driving bud and mugging in a public place srry that u dont undstand what having KOS before hand is you fucking dunce

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

yeaa still was u fail driving bud and mugging in a public place srry that u dont undstand what having KOS before hand is you fucking dunce
Uhh, idk if you watched this but it seems like youre the one that doesn't know what having KOS is lmao. Imagine calling me a dunce when you cant even spell understand

Alphonso Tho

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I wasnt targeting you i had no idea who you were, my vehicle was parked and i was on the side of it when you flew going full speed crashing into my whip . I took a U turn and went to go find you to mug you for crashing to my car like that

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasnt targeting you i had no idea who you were, my vehicle was parked and i was on the side of it when you flew going full speed crashing into my whip . I took a U turn and went to go find you to mug you for crashing to my car like that
Youre free to post your clip man, I didn't even hurt you. You were just finding a reason to kill me and you know who I am cause you're hurt you got licc'd during a cargo raid *yawn*

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I already told you I was looking for you to Rob you.
Yeah and I'm saying at what point in that video did you even try to rob me, you just shot at me lmao not my fault I drove outta there before you can get to it.

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"aye hop out , hop out" before shooting @ you idk what more to tell you bud.
Oh you meant after you guys started shooting you just said hop out either way man still a fail mug

[4.1.6]
  1. You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
Your eyes saw that we were at the hospital right? But im a dunce remember

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

goofy ahhh boy mad bc he rammed someones car and got kosed so we sot at him boo fucking hooo wheres the clip of u fail driving bud
oh btw man, you can see my cars health was at 95% if i was fail driving wouldnt that mean it would be lower? Since i would constantly keep ramming into cars? so youre lying about me even fail driving. It shows from previous blacklists reports you got, that you like to lie and twist words to try and justify actions you know you were in the wrong.

Last edited:

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

it wasnt a mug you fucking idiot we shot at you bc you fucking rammed Alphonso's car

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Inappropriate Behavior
it wasnt a mug you fucking idiot we shot at you bc you fucking rammed Alphonso's car
Yo pea brain show me the rule where you get KOS from crashing into someone's car.

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Inappropriate Behaviour
ok i just genuinely don't give a shit anymore abt u crying like a bitch so u can sit her and cry while you have a random clip of us shooting at you loll

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ok i just genuinely don't give a shit anymore abt u crying like a bitch so u can sit her and cry while you have a random clip of us shooting at you loll
Lol, youre a hypocrite, as if you weren't reporting me to get a gun back after getting mugged. If it was a random clip feel free to post yours/make your case

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

bro why would i have a clip lmfaoo i was just given kos bc of u doin that and YOU should know that

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

bro why would i have a clip lmfaoo i was just given kos bc of u doin that and YOU should know that
I think we're just going in circles here, you just keep telling me you got KOS just from me crashing into someones car that he wasn't even in. You should even know before that, that really isnt a reason to kos. At first you guys said I was fail driving, then it was you guys trying to rob me. You guys are saying all this with no proof. Im just asking for it isnt that not fair?
The alphonso guy admitted to not me hurting him and him trying to rob me because i crashed into his car. He never really said he got kos on me so you guys should get your story straight. ill just let the staff handle it

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ok let me explain it to you so your simple brain can understand YOU CRASHED IN TO ALPHOSOSE CAR HE TELLS ME U DID IT AND WE SHOOT AT U

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since you cannot behave, this is locked until it is reviewed. Forum Moderators may instate infractions based on any rules broken.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Lui please reply with the reason you had KOS on @Jay Cutter. You will have 24 hours to respond or this will be concluded with the current evidence provided.

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im ngl i dont think either of us give a shit abt this anymore besides we kissed and made up already and he dosent play on the serber anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.