LV

Your Steam Name: Soil
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118906201
Your Character Name: Baljeet Wang

Target Steam Name: Michael - Monk
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41811196 - STEAM_0:1:178078039
Target Character Name (if known): Ethan Oxford, William Benson

Request Reason:
Player report is primarily directed towards Ethan Oxford / Michael. He has been targeting me in recent days under the guise of "messing around", but has continously broken rules as a detective, acted passive aggressive towards me, and was explicitly aggressive recently . The first two clips occured two days ago. Ethan Oxford was on the detective job and was tazing and calling me out to other officers falsely. In the first clip, Ethan tazed me immediately after I respawned in the hospital. He put me in a cell afterwards with Camilo Walls and wasted more of my time before William Benson let me out of the cell. In the second clip, Ethan is shooting all of my tires for no apparent reason. After that, he chased me into the alleyway and falsely accused me of having a gun out, which eventually got me killed. The last four clips show some of the times he has acted aggressively towards me. The last two occured today during a sit with Tweety, where he was explictly hostile and insulting me.

When did the situation occur?: 12/01/2022 - 12/03/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:
Another Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y19HWpM1cBo&ab_channel=Baljeet

Additional members involved/witnessing: Camilo Walls (@camilo9021), Tweety (@tweety)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While I can not account for the previous instances of this player-to-player feud, I can say that this needs to stop on both ends. The last two clips occurred during our sit today, where Micheal was told to calm down. While I can see he was frustrated it did not justify his verbal actions toward Baljeet. I informed Baljeet to make a player report if he had evidence and felt like he was being targeted. Just wanted to add my two cents to help possibly clear up the situation from my perspective.
The last two occured today during a sit with Tweety, where he was explictly hostile and insulting me.
I am unsure who is going to take this player report so I might add that I verbally told Micheal to calm down as I understand he was frustrated as @Horse did falsely demote him and randomly taze him. The staff member taking this is more than welcome to punish accordingly in regards to the evidence provided in those videos as it does show the player-to-player feud.

Best Regards,

Tweety

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

under review

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think the videos speak for themselves, sorry that this guy has been targeting me for the last year and I swung back.

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think the videos speak for themselves.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

after reviewing the videos i and notes from both offenders I have decided to issue a 2 month ban for @Michael for Player Targeting and Unacceptable Behavior and a 1 week ban to @KyZac21 for Player targeting. Both bans are appealable.

Thank you for making this report.

Regards,
Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.