Your Steam Name: heater
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: GEORGE, Death Merchant
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175996142, STEAM_0:0:224074237
Target Character Name (if known): George Ppifa, Dustin Firestar

Request Reason: Breaking NLR
When did the situation occur?: 11:16 AM EST 12/23/22
Your evidence to support your claim: @FreeSpy , Logs, I'm also going to try getting a demo of the situation.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Alx
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not really the staff handling this, but the actual situation was a raid on Penthouse by Alex Herrera and Alex Archer. George called out on org chat that penthouse was being raided, and then hopped on cop. I was a cop in the counter raid, and I saw George come in with a Vector and his PD vest (not authorized by any higher rank cops by the way). George was also shot by heater after callout, so.

Dustin also hopped on after the raid was over, but then hopped off. Dustin was also involved in the defense. I will provide logs to the staff that handles the PR if need be

The only reason I told heater to go to the forums is because I am involved and while I am able to confirm what happened, I cannot give judgement on it as I was one of the cops countering heater.

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Death Merchant
Your Character Name: Dustin Firestar

Not sure if I really have to say anything here since I wasn't @.. But, I should clarify to FreeSpy's message above: I hopped on cop after I was killed in raid as part of the original defense, but I never returned to the raid.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Terribly sorry for the delay but this report will be under review.

@dhirschi Thank you for your reply, just double-checking you did not return to the Penthouse raid as an LEO?
@george you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.
@george Did you return to the Penthouse as an LEO and engage in combat?

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Correct, I didn't return to the penthouse raid as an LEO.

george

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TBF i cant Remember this situation i would like to see some sort of video or evidence of me basing there then hoping on cop after to protect it because i highly doubt this is true. Heated just has something for nebula org tbh the guy needs to get a life.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TBF i cant Remember this situation i would like to see some sort of video or evidence of me basing there then hoping on cop after to protect it because i highly doubt this is true. Heated just has something for nebula org tbh the guy needs to get a life.
@FreeSpy literally explained the situation and was even willing to provide logs of it happening, just because I raided you doesn't mean I'm targeting the nebula org which isn't relevant to this report regardless.
You got on detective & dustin got on lieutenant right after the raid, I'm unsure if @dhirschi returned to the raid but right after killing you it literally shows in logs that I did damage to your head within 10 minutes of your previous death which should be enough evidence as it is to make matters worse you hopped on police on top of that.

george

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

glad to see this report is taking so long to close I'm happy it is wasting your time tbf heater

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

you came to counter the raid, were subsequently attacked, then hopped on detective, came with no knowledge or authorization for a class 3 as a detective, and showed up when we actually had already entered. you even made a callout.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As this report has been open for two long, I will keep it short and simple. After reviewing logs it shows @george did return, breaking NLR.

George will receive 1 Warning Point for NLR.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.