Your Steam Name: oohhhhh nooooo
Your SteamID: 76561198170642725
Your Character Name: martin beltlifVI

Target Steam Name: Conversing w/ Kermit
Target SteamID: 76561198088606874
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
@Balldrip
This is regarding a thread that has been recently dealt with that I believe has been not dealt with to the extent that the rules state. The rules on mugging clearly state that mugging next to an NPC is not allowed. Shown here "You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas." (MRP rules Chapter 4.1.1- Rule 7). As this mugging shown in my video is literally happening less than ten meters from a criminal NPC which stated above cannot be mugged near I feel this mugging in breaching the rules.

Another reason why this would not count as a mugging is because it is done in a populated and exposed area as anyone can see it is next to three major locations such as the penthouse and the police station and is next to the fishing docs where even more NPC's reside. As stated in the rule above mugging must be done in "
less populated and less exposed areas." as stated in the MRP rules forum. This is clearly a very exposed area as the mugging was done on a sidewalk next to 3 popular locations stated above. As the mugging was started on the sidewalk and NOT the alleyway this leaves the area very exposed and so its against the rules of MRP.

I feel that logically the conclusion should be clear under what is stated under the MRP rules on mugging next to NPC's and in open areas that this mugging took place against the rules of MRP. Further proof that this was in an open area as someone literally watched it happen as shown by his statement in the last report that had been concluded prematurely shown here ( https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report.38366/ ). I was also told by @Aziel that where the mugging took place was a high traffic area at the time the situation occurred.

When did the situation occur?: 26/12/22 8pm EST

Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes
1672391259911.png

Last edited:

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I hope you take the time to read this instead of just closing it due to it being a reopened ticket as I would like to have a second opinion on it as so far its been a 50/50 split on 2 moderators telling me if it was right or not. I hope this changes the way you think about how the situation occurred and how it clearly took place in breach of the MRP rules.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @BradlyTheTank,

Feel free to make a refund request with the link to this player report. The situation is going to be voided, since you broke FearRP and the reported party should not be mugging there, there will be little to no punishment for both parties.

The “grey areas” in terms of mugging have been brought to our attention. I can assure you the staff team is looking for a way to make this more clear for players so we are consistent with our punishments. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Accepted.

Regards,
Balldrip

Status
Not open for further replies.