Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: franklin
Your SteamID: 76561198981591734
Your Character Name: Big Jayne

Target Steam Name: JORDN
Target SteamID:76561198307598779
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason: I was going to depo cargo loot late at night, when Jordan Vercetti mugged me, he said if I put my hands down I die, and if I talk I will die. He told me to introduce himself to me, while my hands were up, and I said to him, I have to put my hands down to introduce, he then shoots me in the head, and puts me on a five-minute death timer. I was then dragged into a report by @Shabzino, and @Slick ♔ , they told Jordan to either run back the situation or take it to the forums if I thought it was unfair, as they are both in Jordan Vercettis organization. I don't think I have ever been asked to redo a situation. Based off of past experiences, I have never once been asked to redo a situation. I would like to also add that I would argue that Jordan rdmed me, as I fufilled all of his orders.
When did the situation occur?: 7/29/2023
Your evidence to support your claim:
I would also like to admit that at the end I said "I can't introduce without putting my hands down." But for some reason my demo files didn't pick up my voice, if you need anymore proof just contact me as I am on a lot.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Slick ♔ @Shabzino @JORDN
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You did not fulfill my orders as you spoke instead of simply putting your hands down and introduced. If you put your hands down and i killed you THEN it would be RDM as you were simply fulfilling orders. I told you to introduce (which obviously you have to put ur hands down and do) and you instead decided to breach my orders by speaking so then i killed you.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: franklin
Your SteamID: 76561198981591734
Your Character Name: Big Jayne

Target Steam Name: JORDN
Target SteamID:76561198307598779
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason: I was going to depo cargo loot late at night, when Jordan Vercetti mugged me, he said if I put my hands down I die, and if I talk I will die. He told me to introduce himself to me, while my hands were up, and I said to him, I have to put my hands down to introduce, he then shoots me in the head, and puts me on a five-minute death timer. I was then dragged into a report by @Shabzino, and @Slick ♔ , they told Jordan to either run back the situation or take it to the forums if I thought it was unfair, as they are both in Jordan Vercettis organization. I don't think I have ever been asked to redo a situation. Based off of past experiences, I have never once been asked to redo a situation. I would like to also add that I would argue that Jordan rdmed me, as I fufilled all of his orders.
When did the situation occur?: 7/29/2023
Your evidence to support your claim:
I would also like to admit that at the end I said "I can't introduce without putting my hands down." But for some reason my demo files didn't pick up my voice, if you need anymore proof just contact me as I am on a lot.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Slick ♔ @Shabzino @JORDN
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes
I also NEVER said if you put ur hands down you die, which you implied i did MULTIPLE times in the sit.

Darkzy

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I also NEVER said if you put ur hands down you die, which you implied i did MULTIPLE times in the sit.
You ordered me to put my hands up, and if I put them down if I would be noncompliant, giving you kos. You put me in an impossible situation with no way out without dying. And in the sit you said you said If i put my hands down I would die and then you said you didn't say that. You changed your story several times and were disrespectful throughout the whole situation.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You ordered me to put my hands up, and if I put them down if I would be noncompliant, giving you kos. You put me in an impossible situation with no way out without dying. And in the sit you said you said If i put my hands down I would die and then you said you didn't say that. You changed your story several times and were disrespectful throughout the whole situation.
If you followed my orders by introducing yourself you wouldnt have died because you have to put ur hands down. If i killed you if you put ur hands down to introduce (which i wouldnt because its common sense that you have to do it) Then that would be RDM. You obviously did not follow my commands by talking and you died for it. Next time follow orders and you wont die. The clip speaks for itself.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Franklin @Darkzy (reporter) & JORDN @Jordan Vercetti (reported),

Following a review of the report, video evidence, and thread responses, I have reached a conclusion. In summary of the incident, it appears JORDN has the intention to rob/mug Franklin for their items and uncover who their character is, following with a demand to not speak and also use the 'introduce' feature to uncover who they are. While Franklin was surrendered they appear to speak which led JORDN to kill them. The following items were taken from Franklin By JORDN on their death: x1 Famas, x1 Mosin Nagant, x1 HK416, x1 Silverballer, x1 KSG-12 Shotgun, x1 M4 Carbine, x3 First Aid (L), x1 Crafted Kevlar, x3 Lockpicks.

Please see my comments below:
  • The location of the mugging/robbery although in a residential area, I would consider this greatly exposed as a very open area in which there is no cover.
  • The demand to not speak is not reasonable as there is no means of dual communication which if an issue arose could not be resolved.
  • JORDN killed Franklin while surrendered for "saying another" word is not a reasonable use of force and not in line with server rules. I do not see any actions or behaviours from Franklin that are grossly non-cooperative with this situation.
  • "Failing to follow orders" as a reason to kill needs to still adhere to server rules and as such in this situation, Franklin would have had to be completely non-compliant or actively attempting to pose a threat or inform law enforcement to be killed.
Rules Considered:
  • 2.2.4 - Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
  • 2.2.6 - In a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or Law Enforcement, or fail to fulfil requested demands.
    2.2.7 - During a PvP situation, such as muggings and raids etc., you may not kill surrendered parties simply for speaking a few words, unless they are actively yelling for help, trying to attract attention, insulting or threatening you (refer to rules 2.2.2 and 2.2.4).
  • 4.1.1.7 - You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

Based on all the above, I do not see a valid reason for Franklin to be killed and as such JORDN you have violated server rules. The items in which you have taken will be removed, if they are passed onto others a backlog of removal will take place. Franklin will be refunded for all the items listed above in my summary. JORDN considering your history and the rules violated you will receive a 2-Day Weapons Blacklist alongside 2 warning points. Both of which you may appeal at a later date.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.